DC Direct: The Dark Knight Rises

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope the Anne figures look better in real life. When is Toy Fair? Next month? Can't wait to see all the Catwoman merch!!

:yess: Awesome! Love the look of the 12" statues, Batman will be mine for sure!

Also, the batman statue looks like it has a cloth cape!

batman's leg armor is different than The Dark Knight costume. bigger knee pads, and softer corners on all the armor pieces. maybe there won't be a HT Dark Knight DX re-release.

on second thought, it's HT. of course there'll be a re-release.

back on topic, the DC Direct Catwoman is looking good.

Oh I fear for that Catwoman statue and how many nerds are going to molest it. :lol

Eh, boring. Almost reminds me of Batman Begins when the merchandise to choose from was Batman, the fake Ras and Scarecrow in a suit. At least Batman had a cool suit in 2005.

It's probably just me but so far this film doesn't have the punch that The Dark Knight had. Then again, The Dark Knight had Batman in a new suit, Two-Face and of course, the Joker.

dark-k12.jpg

Geez his leg armor looks terrible :monkey4

Prefer the other suit :pfft:

Wow..... DC Direct TDKR figures! That is a massive suprise. Will definitely be getting those. Hopefully DCD will go back and do some of the characters from the other movies too.

6" action figures by DC Direct was a wish of mine since TDK, but unfortunately those look like they will be McFarlane-type staction figures. :(

If they do turn out like their normal action figures, I hope it expands to the previous films.

Is his leg armour actually different in the film? I never noticed it in the photos. It may just be DCD getting it wrong

Is his leg armour actually different in the film? I never noticed it in the photos. It may just be DCD getting it wrong

It's DCD getting it VERY wrong :lecture

His suit is 100% the same

On another note, the head sculpt looks miles better than anything HT ever did for Bale Batman

Back