One Sixth Warriors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoodonit00

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Damn what the hell is going on over there. Site is all messed up. I cleared all my cookies and went back on the site and I was logged in under somebody elses account. I guess it got hacked?

Yeh, there's a thread over there, others are having the same problem. Not me though, just logged in fine this minute.

Working okay for me at the moment, maybe they were just having a spew of technical difficulties...:dunno

Okay that site is ____ed, l went to the site and l am signed in as 911wiliams and l can read all his private mesages an pM conversations. they better get that ____ fixed.

Maybe l should use his account and spread some bad gossip and make some rude post and get him banned (who ever he is) lol, l kid of course.

Edit. site doesn't really work either, some of the forums don't work.

Last edited:
Same when i logged in, i was 1911williams. Now 666 do you really think that would work?, grow the ____ up guy. XD

1911Williams has a good rep, I hope nobody messes with his stuff.

No one would go as low as screwing with another members stuff.

Edit. I clicked on one of his private messages and you can't read them, it says "unauthoriized, email an administrator" so at least no one can mess with anyones messages, profile or private information.

Last edited:
No one would go as low as screwing with another members stuff.

Edit. I clicked on one of his private mssages and you can't read them it says "unauthoriized, email an administrator" so at least no one can mess with anyone messages, profile or private information.

Snooping around! :monkey4

GET HIM!

I kid. I kid.

It's the server migration. It's gonna mess with the site next few days, or at least that's the Word of God ATM. OSW RULES!

I hope that's all it is and not what someone else suggested, some sort of password grabber.

Nah, nah, it's been like this for the last day or two. Last week, a whole night's worth of posts, topics, and PM's got wiped out by the move. Staff has come on to explain the process and to tell people that the sky isn't falling.
There's going to be more site functionality from the looks of it (there's links for sending forum posts to Twitter and delicious now, for example), but for the next few days, there's gonna be a lot of burping and such.

____ no. they wont tolerate getting quiggled there. :lecture

Then maybe we should send quiggle over there...then he/she/it won't be hanging around here making threads about pit bulls, racism, cookies, or whatever bizarre topics he/she/it feels are appropriate :lol

Back