"Blood Feud 2" **Brand New** Selene from "Underworld"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought some of you Horrorhounds would like to see this one! It's called "BLOOD FEUD 2"

Its 1/6 scale. Parts breakdown in the pic below. The white cylinder below the guns contain the loose shell casings and the dislodging fragments.

Contact me by PM if your interested. Thanks for checkin it out!

1326567212.jpg
1326567218.jpg

1326567231.jpg
1326567214.jpg

1326567219.jpg
1326567222.jpg

1326567268.jpg

robertoselenesketchfinal.jpg

1326916908.jpg
1326567265.jpg

Last edited:
Re: "Blood Feud 2" **Brand New** Resin Kit of Selene from "Underworld"

looks great i have the 1/4 kit they put out

stunning! the eye for details is absolutely amazing. the floating debris on the base, the one cocked gun, etc. and i love how both knees are kinda pressed in. beckinsale definitely does that. i noticed even when she's standing still sometimes her knees are pressed together. great work!

Looks very nice. HT needs to pick this license up. I'm not big on female characters done in 1:6 figures, but this would be one I'd pick up.

*And the boots- utterly AMAZING! Great work on this!

i want one of these

would like to see pics of that if possible
Blood Feud, currently out of production.
ad3.jpg

ad1.jpg

alredbf.jpg

Blood Feud 2, closed.

My own two copies in progress. Got too busy to finish. Maybe someday.
2.jpg

A few more pics. These and the completed paint up pics above were by John Allred. index

alredbf3.jpg

alredbf1.jpg

alredbf2.jpg

It's gorgeous! I would want to buy it, but I have no idea how to paint it or even know who to ask to paint it for me....

All i can say is WOW :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Who makes this, is there pictures of the final product painted, and where can you buy it from?

Just saw this picture at HT Facebook and was wondering if anyone knows if this is the one supposed to be made by Hollywood collectibles group? If so they need to fix her face cause as you can see it looks nothing like Kate.

Just saw this picture at HT Facebook and was wondering if anyone knows if this is the one supposed to be made by Hollywood collectibles group? If so they need to fix her face cause as you can see it looks nothing like Kate.

More than likely, they have just started releasing details on their Underworld licence and HCG aren't know for great head sculpts. Their likeness is always off too me.

This model looks amazing though! Definitely a win :rock

why would HCGs statue be on the HT facebook?

Agreed they are now selling the death dealer guns that are solid resin and complete trash . I have been making all steel fully functional pieces for the last 3 years and these are a joke .

Back