1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Bossk Production Peek

That is cool. 3 down 3 to go. I am guessing 4-LOM will be the last one to be announced. I would think Dengar would be up next.

Bossk looks awesome. I have Boba coming and was trying to pass in IG-88 to save some coin but with Bossk obviously on the way and I'm sure the other three Bounty Hunters coming soon, I don't think I'll be able to resist.

WooHoo...can't wait to see them all together. A definate buy for me, my favourite from episode 5! Brings back fond memories as he was my first freebie from my action figures many moons ago.

AWESOME! I'm planning on displaying the SS ESB Boba Fett with my Code 3 Slave I replica, but I'm SOOO down for displaying IG-88 flanked by Bossk and Dengar, so this is a welcome addition! (Not planning on getting 4-Lom or Zuckuss, or the bridge enviro...but props to those that do!)

:yess:

Yesssss!!! :banana :banana

Anyone want a custom Bossk?

bosska.jpg

BTW, I have to say it looks a lot like what Wax Murder was able to do with his custom Bossk project.

Yeah lol i got deja vu looking at that wip. Remake your custom into that cantina guy! the short one

edit: looks like ssc one has articulate jaw maybe

Back