ACI toys, Spartacus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well,
Saw this @ OSW,
I'm curious about this one! I hope it's better than CM's!!

acitoys said:
Dear All,

I really excited to introduce the other coming soon 1/6 Warriors:

SPARTACUS - Gladiator of Rome 2

Warmest Regards ! Happy Chinese New Year!!

Bryan :wink

aci-warrior-gladiator2-teaser-1.jpg

aci-warrior-gladiator2-teaser-2.jpg

From the little we can see of the armour,
maybe we'll get this one?:

Spartacus_Blood_Sand_armor.jpg

That would be awesome!

I think its close enough for me. I don't need it to look exactly like the actor as its a historical person anyways...who knew what he really looked like? :lol

I'm going to stick with ACI Gladiators and stay away from the Kaustic ones as I think the ACI ones look more realisitc and worn in. The Kaustic ones seem a bit plasticy on the leather parts and too clean on the cloth... so I am excited for this!

The sculpt isn't 100% there but I still really like it for Spartacus. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this!

I picked up two other Whitfield sculpts that I'm very happy with that will make a nice swap onto this and the CMToys Spartacus. Hopefully this is the fancy armour that you see for only a few scenes and he never wears in combat. be good if it comes loaded with a few outfit options. Ordered Crixus and Spartus from CMToys today :)

aci-12-spartacus-20.jpg

aci-12-spartacus-21.jpg

aci-12-spartacus-22.jpg

aci-12-spartacus-23.jpg

Looks phenomenal!
The sculpt is far better then the first Gladiator and looks great, just not 100% Andy Whitfield, but that's unimportant with the helmet on which is the only way I'm displaying it.
I had just got their first Gladiator this week and was blown over by the quality, I'm definitely getting this one!

Back