Some Of My Growing Collection (pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Some Of My Growing Collection

Fantastic collection and they are displayed really nice! It's great to see lots of Iron man in the collection as well. :yess:

Thanks for posting Chris. :hi5:

Fantastic collection and they are displayed really nice! It's great to see lots of Iron man in the collection as well. :yess:

Thanks for posting Chris. :hi5:

Very great collection ;)

Thanks guys. I thought it was about time to post as I have almost everything the way I want it. Just have to wait for the T1 PF and I will be a happy man. :yess:

Thanks guys. I thought it was about time to post as I have almost everything the way I want it. Just have to wait for the T1 PF and I will be a happy man. :yess:

I've been waiting ages to see your collection. :lol

I've had to cancel my T1 PF for now because i've got too much coming at the moment. Be sure to post some pictures when you get it. :yess:

I've been waiting ages to see your collection. :lol

I've had to cancel my T1 PF for now because i've got too much coming at the moment. Be sure to post some pictures when you get it. :yess:

The wait is over :lol Shame about the T1 PF but I will post some pics, they will probably get lost in the swarm of pics that will no doubt be on here when this comes out. I am not sure which head to display but I will see when it gets here which looks better.

Where are the Battlestar Galactica ships from? The mk2, mk7 and the Galactica herself?

Are those model kits?

Woo!! What a lot of stuff!!

Please bring pics to this thread!

:duff

very organized collection

amazing pieces you got there

Chris I have seen your Great Collection and it is even Greater, Awesome Update

Woo!! What a lot of stuff!!

Please bring pics to this thread!

very organized collection

amazing pieces you got there

Awesome collection Chris. Love it :duff

Thanks a lot guys, it has taken a long time to get it there and I am still collecting more :lol

Chris! You a had a collection thread before didn't you?

I seem to remember you having one of the better collections on this message board. Glad to see your amazing collection continues to grow.

Very nice collection.

You should try grabbing the IMG Codes by copying & pasting it to your collection thread. Try Tinypic.com too.

Back