Action Figure SHADOW PREDATOR with GORT BIO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diesel-31

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Got this lil guy for my b-day! Enjoy!

IMAG0756-1.jpg

IMAG0755-1.jpg

IMAG0754-1.jpg

IMAG0752-1.jpg

IMAG0746-1-1.jpg

IMAG0743-1-1.jpg

IMAG0742.jpg

IMAG0741.jpg

IMAG0739.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

Last edited:
Because we obviously don't care about Hot Toys's Shadow Predator OR the Gort Predator. We're all geeks here. :dunno

How bout you just post them in the Shadow thread?

yeah nice figure Diesel, nice match for the bio color, if you can bro move this to the shadow predator thread so theres no heat from the other guys here. Btw what color did you use for the bio?

Diesel, happy belated birthday, and what a nice gift. We have a thread we share our pictures for Shadow here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96697

In that thread peope post thier Shaodow' s with custom bios. It's a shame other people here can't be polite and tell you where to post. Nice figure.

I know right? :dunno THANK YOU for having a little more patience with us noobs and showing me the way to the right thread! :clap

I'll go ahead and move there in case mods choose to delete this one.

Thanks!

Never really stated that your pics are great, but they really are amazing. Sorry if my words came out wrong, and I apologise, but you really should've just posted in the right thread. :slap

Never really stated that your pics are great, but they really are amazing. Sorry if my words came out wrong, and I apologise, but you really should've just posted in the right thread. :slap

No worries. I moved everything over so this thread can now be marked for deletion if its redundant. Thanks for the kind words about my pics...I'm no professional and most are just from my cell phone but I try... hopefully I can invest in a nice camera one of these days...

Back