"I'll be back." New CM Arnold arrives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
I got a chance to buy another Cinemaquette T-850 at a pretty good price. I decided, why not! I was actually going to give it to my brother for his birthday.

Well, this new CM Arnold looks even better than my original Arnold (which I loved).

It's even more realistic! For anyone who has any doubts about this piece or the CM line, look at what you are missing!

As much as I love Sideshow, nothing comes close to the quality of Cinemaquette.

Just amazing.
new_arn1.jpg

Closer shot, just awesome:

new_arn2.jpg

Ouch: :)
8317_press01-001.jpg

Last edited:
:lol Hey, i don't think its fair to compare a $1000 bust to a $200 bust. The CM bust is amazing. I saw this last year at the con and it was breathtaking. The realism is sooo profound, i stare at it for a long time. Congratz....to your brother :D

DAMN.........I don't love my brother THAT much, :lol :lol Quite a nice present you are giving him. Can I be your honorary brother???

This is no bust, it's full 1/3 scale statue. ;)

I am keeping this new one for sure.

arnshades.jpg

I was actually planning on buying the Sideshow bust as well but those pictures of it look really bad IMO. I really hope it looks better in person. If not, no worries, I have the CM.

;)

Now imagine Indy in this quality!

Last edited:
Just about the only downside to the CM Terminator is that he is from T3 and not T1 or 2. I really like the jackets and costumes from the first two so much more than the third. I have my fingers crossed for a 1/4 inch T2 figure at Comic-Con but I am not going to hold my breath. (No battle damage please... I think there have been plenty of battle damaged versions of this character)

sweet Gruson. that new one's hair looks ALOT better than ur old one. more accurate as opposed to the crew cut the 1st had. i think the "bad hair" must be kind of prevalent w/ these because i've asked a few different sellers if they could send me pics of their guys hair and none would. gave the old excuse "once i open it...blah blah".

where's u get this deal?

That's an unfair comparison. I think the CM are nice and I have seen that one in person, but not for that kind of money, and he has dolly hair. Your setup Gruson is key to making these figures really pop.

Rugby1970 said:
Just about the only downside to the CM Terminator is that he is from T3 and not T1 or 2. I really like the jackets and costumes from the first two so much more than the third.

This is the main reason why I passed on that toynk.com sale. To me the definitive Arnold is the one from T2. I know this is close enough but is not it. I rather spend the cash on the CM T-800 Endo or just save for the Indy and Jack that I'll get for sure.

Man, if only I could afford these..... That Arnold just looks fantastic! I can only imagine how good Indy will look.

This is why I regret not going to college earlier than now... I could be making enough bank to own one of these!!! :monkey2

I would have preferred T2 Arnold as well but until something better comes out (which I doubt will happen), this is THE Terminator Arnold piece to own.

Gruson said:
I would have preferred T2 Arnold as well but until something better comes out (which I doubt will happen), this is THE Terminator Arnold piece to own.

I totally agree. Great piece.
BTW Gruson, after looking your pics over and over again, I am cancelling my 12" figures. I will be cancelling han solo 12" today also :lol

I guess PF and high end statues are only way to go to avoid space constraints

gambit said:
I totally agree. Great piece.
I guess PF and high end statues are only way to go to avoid space constraints

I agree.

If you have a limited amount of space, you might as well make the most of it.

:cool:

The CM pieces are good. I wouldn't say the are better than SS especially when you compare what you get for the price. I actually think CM pieces are overrated and over priced.

Back