ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun85

Freaked Out
Reaction score
roughly translated from the people at bbicn.com/forum.php

[EB] ENTERBAY: 1 / 6 the new Che Guevara - will be formally released

1643470qm7pyqsy30xzlc3.jpg

164344uuubxbkf1nh3nb5j.jpg

ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Last edited:
Wow! Now that is a version that I WILL buy :D

I passed on the RM-4 Che version, but a full figure and box? Count me in!

I was impressed by MIB, but will not be getting them. Likewise, yesterday's JCVD news has me interested. HT like to play it relatively safe. I'd kill for some figures from something like Total Recall with multiple versions of Arnold.

He met with vandamme recently .. cross your fingers!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Imagine multiple figures of Bruce...I swear to Christ if they announced McClane I'll dance the _____*ing jig!

There's probably a reason why no one has done it yet. Probably just Willis and those pesky likeness rights.

I'm guessing it's mostly because he's just some guy, even if it is from a well beloved movie. Doesn't pop on the shelf in the way that some other movie characters do. At least Arnold and Sly have 'roids that make them look like comic book superheroes. NECA made one before.

Scarface, MIB are rather plain looking characters therefore, I hold onto hope for McClane (regular and battle damaged) on that basis alone. Movie popularity, licensing rights etc. be damned :)

Yep thats a buy for me i got the che rm body so yes deffo purchase, EB are doing awesome with the licenses Leon, Scarface, now this, EB please a Die Hard McClane and Taxi Driver Travis would be killer

But Scarface is a lot more iconic than McClane IMO. Half the male teenagers in this country have a damn poster of Scarface on their wall and the DVD in their collection. Men in Black I agree with you on, though. If we get a high end Die Hard at all, it will probably be Enterbay because they are willing to take on those licenses that Hot Toys can't be bothered with. I certainly think he would be more popular than the MiB guys, Leon, or even Jack Bauer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back