Iron Man and Indiana Jones Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmfeuerh

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, here is my collection so far. Hoping to add more soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My dad built me 4 of the wood frames and wall mounts. I then bought the frosted tempered glass and tons of LEDs. I have them connected to a Belkin remote controlled power strip so I can turn them on from a wall switch. I just need to get the acrylic cube to go over the top of each one, but the acrylic alone will run about $500 a display so I am holding out for now.

They are much brighter in person, but it seems when this site shrinks the pictures, it also darkens the picture.

My dad built me 4 of the wood frames and wall mounts. I then bought the frosted tempered glass and tons of LEDs. I have them connected to a Belkin remote controlled power strip so I can turn them on from a wall switch. I just need to get the acrylic cube to go over the top of each one, but the acrylic alone will run about $500 a display so I am holding out for now.

Congratulations!
A work work of art, your dad is very talented

If he wants to make some extra money for a few, let us know :wave

Very awesome displays and a great start on your collection!!! Is there anyway you could give me a closer look at them with some more pics, because I would like to make some as well.

Last edited:
Very nice setup! I think the Indy ToD PF is one of Sideshow's best :duff

Curious though, why not go with the other "neutral" hand if you're not going to have him hold the Sankara stone?

They are much brighter in person, but it seems when this site shrinks the pictures, it also darkens the picture.

haha i was actually thinking it would be a good idea to get the acrylic cubes simply to avoid getting dust on them but thinking more about them it enhances the pieces so much more by being out open like you have them now and i dig the dim lighting they way it is (though as you say its brighter)

Very awesome displays and a great start on your collection!!! Is there anyway you could give me a closer look at them with some more pics, because I would like to make some as well.

Here you go. I think the display is just as important as the statue.

picture.php

haha i was actually thinking it would be a good idea to get the acrylic cubes simply to avoid getting dust on them but thinking more about them it enhances the pieces so much more by being out open like you have them now and i dig the dim lighting they way it is (though as you say its brighter)

Thanks! It looks much better in person. It is hard to capture things with a camera sometimes.

Very nice setup! I think the Indy ToD PF is one of Sideshow's best :duff

Curious though, why not go with the other "neutral" hand if you're not going to have him hold the Sankara stone?

It keeps falling off, but I have added it back now.

Waiting for some more Iron Man 1:1 busts to come out. I have the War Machine, but it is too deep to hand on the wall. I have it just on an end table currently. I am most likely going to get just the base made and then shine some LEDS up through the frosted glass for the same effect.

Back