Redlettermedia and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Great stuff! I agree with Celtic. I liked the movie but I can totally understand the venom towards it.

He was pretty spot on on everything like usual.

And :lol I always thought that knife scene didn't make any sense either!

And did you catch the HT Indy figure in the scene where he's talking about merchandising and they float all those Indy toys on the screen?

Some very valid points amid all the jokes.
I'm a massive Indy fan, with Raiders being my favourite film of all time. I don't hate Crystal Skull, but I was very disappointed with it and have no interest in watching it again.

The LucasArts game Fate of Atlantis is still the best Indy film never made. That story could easily have been changed to incorporate the Russians as the adversary to suit the 50's timeframe.

I know its not a popular view, but I enjoyed the film. I have been a fan since the first movie hit the silver screen. I went into the film with no expectations, only excitement, and I was not disappointed. Sure there are a few scenes I would change, but over all I felt it was a decent story, just not gritty enough in terms of an Indiana Jones film for my taste. Some fans panned "The Last Crusade" for many of the same complaints in terms of too much humor, a weak story line, and the McGuffin was too in line with the Ark. As you guessed I liked that film too, as a matter of fact I enjoy The Last Crusade more than the first film.............(ducking).....

Back