• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

T3 bust and joker bomb remote for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsycatcha

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling this on the bay right now. silicone T3 battle damage bust with glass eye and hand punched hair. Its up for £499 or offers
075.jpg

071-Copy.jpg

Also have this replica joker bomb remote for £80. Will come down for a fellow freak :)
014-3.jpg

012-2.jpg

The lights dont light up on the remote. Pm me if your interested or would like more info. Also my ebay name if gypsycatcha if you want to check my feedback. thanks

I imagine shipping that remote would be a VERY BAD idea. I can only imagine the problems that would cause if caught by customs.

I imagine shipping that remote would be a VERY BAD idea. I can only imagine the problems that would cause if caught by customs.

That was the first thing that came to mind as well.

As a Canadian I even have to be really careful on even ordering prop weapons....I don't :(

That was the first thing that came to mind as well.

As a Canadian I even have to be really careful on even ordering prop weapons....I don't :(

Tell me about it. Iv missed out on some really good airsoft guns because I cant get them shipped in :(

Back