VTS Chalk Leader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YT74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Searched for a thread, but couldn't find one, here are some pictures of my VTS Blackhawk Down "Chalk Leader", SSG Eversman:

dscn2431n.jpg

dscn2305h.jpg

It looked as if they were going to release Hoot but ever since art figures came out with their own Sanderson delta; DAM released their own Sanderson too.

can anyone link me to the dam website?
im still trying to figure out who the sixth bhd guy their making thanks!

It's probably going to be either those sharp shooters; Gordon or Shugart. It looks as if both are going to be released.

I'm thinking that the next delta to be released will be based on Hoot.

yeah i saw that picture with the six guys and four were blacked out i was able to make out shugart and gorden because they used the picture of them standing next to eachother. but the one after the two rangers appeared to be hoot and i was sure who the one after him was but im guessing it was sanderson.

do you know if theyre going in that order or?
now that they have the delta its just a matter of head sculpts and some changes in gear so shouldnt be too long if the remaining figures are delta.

real excited for shugart!

but those six wont be enough!

a mike durrant and walcott would be awesome too and even some other rangers nelson twomely steele mcknight

too many cool characters i would love to go along with these guys.

Back