Possible 1/6 Elrond sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With HTs Red Skull release, I see potential for a 1/6 Elrond sculpt if someone is able to modify the hair. That could be another character we can add to our growing 1/6 collection. :bess:

As for the clothes, I'm sure Deniz at D-artstudios would be more then happy to make them especially since he's a big LOTR fan himself.

It's a killer sculpt and a 1/6 elrond is def. possible. Would love to see what we could do.

I would definitely be in for this. I was thinking just the same thing. IMHO even the expressions works given Elron was portrayed as a such a smug superior bastard ;-)

Headplay also has an "agent smith" head coming which might be a good one as well... and might cost a bit less.

Yes... that is always a good possibility; but usually 1 out of 10 are good. And if you're going to be doing a lot of customizing to it some aspects like the paint are not as important.

I could work both on the sculpt and clothes. I can implant faux hair (or even sculpt it even if this would make the figure less poseable) and recast the piece for mass production if many are interested. I can also make clothes. Actually I don't sew them personally, I design them and choose fabrics, then my team works on it.

Back