Gatchaman's God Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceberg66

Freaked Out
Reaction score
All new diecast Gatchaman's fighter planes- God Phoenix & G1 coming in 2012.

EXpheonix01.jpg

EX01.jpg

EXGatchaman01.jpg

Pictures from https://ga.sbcr.jp/mgangu/018866/index.html

Well, the all new design God Phoenix looks awesome:clap , but the price was ways too high for me. :slap

Lucky for me, I got a model kit from ebay last year which still WIP.

Just nice to take this opportunity to welcome friends whom owned any Gatchaman stuffs to share with me. :wave

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

That model is awesome. I'm not familiar with the ship though.

I have the Unifive Godphoenix from 2001, and it is my favorite piece in my collection. Do you know what the dimensions are on the new one?

I have the Unifive Godphoenix from 2001, and it is my favorite piece in my collection. Do you know what the dimensions are on the new one?

The new Godphoenix's length is 305mm long. As for the small vehicles G1-G5 is about 20-22mm.

The Godphoenix G5 is 185mm long, and G1 fighter plane is 160mm. :wave

The new Godphoenix's length is 305mm long. As for the small vehicles G1-G5 is about 20-22mm.

The Godphoenix G5 is 185mm long, and G1 fighter plane is 160mm. :wave

So the new 'blue' Phoenix G5 is just over 7" long or thereabouts. Out of curiosity devilof76, how long is the Unifive one? I used to have that one with the 'fiery phoenix' shell, but sold it several years ago...always wanted to get it again at a decent price. Just wondering how the size of the new one measures up.

The larger 'bird' one looks really good too, but the Gatchaman/G-Force/Battle of the Planets that I remember as a kid had the blue Phoenix.

Has anyone own these new diecast Gatchaman planes?
Care to share the details with us? :pray:

I'd like to learn more about those first 2 from your initial post also.

I was looking at them last week on Hobby Search.
Need to know more about them before pulling the trigger. They're pricey.

Back