Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we are getting both comic version Jim Lee Superman PF and Christopher Reeves Superman PF? That is wonderful!

I know you guys can see all these pics in the video but I have to put up these anyway.

I am proud to be a DC fan...

Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl170122.png

Batman looks great, but hope the final product and full release is even better.
The Dark Knight
Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl165313.png

Superman looks like HT fig but hope it turns out better.
Man of Steel
Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl165529.png

Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl165555.png

LSB=AWESOME
Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl165639.png

Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl165928.png

Emerald Warrior
Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl165448.png

Princess of the Amazons
Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl165950.png

Scarlet Speedster
Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl170020.png

Aquaman is one of my favorite since New 52 started and this design is literally PERFECT! SSC have to stick to this design.
King of Atlantis
Skrmavbild2012-03-13kl170052.png

Last edited:
I want all 6 of the PFs. I hope pre-order will be up soon for all of them.

greeeeeeat another batman piece that looks to be pretty much complete (PF or LSF). LSB Superman still isn't done. looks like a Green Lantern comiquette??

I was expecting a bit more to be honest. Still showing the same 'ol concept sketches of the superman PF/statue/comiquette/whatever was pretty disappointing though it is cool to see what looks to be a Reeve statue or PF in the works

Thanks for the youtube link though, masterside

Last edited:
They are not showing it but Bats got something in his hand
JLA has never looked better!
Time to get rid of some Marvel to make room for the 7

there's 7 of them.

You right, so there will be 2 Superman PF? One from comic and the other one from the movie? I rather have 2 batman PF, I want Dark Knight PF.

I have superman hot toys, if there is one to skip out of these 7,
superman movie PF would be it, but most likely I will order it too and sell my hot toys since i like statue better than the figure. We shall see if this superman movie PF is better than HT.

What do you guys think of Green Lantern Bust? Doesn't he seem a bit weird? I hope SSC re-sculpt the bust. So far Batman 1:1 bust is great and Superman 1:1 bust too. They will look great displaying side-by-side.

Is there any official word on what formats they are making? Are they doing Hot Toys type 1/6 figures? Statues? Busts?

I LOVE the Batman PF's sculpt, pose and base. However, is anyone else a bit disappointed they went with cloth body suit? I was hoping for fully sculpted with mixed media cape, and it seems we got the other way around. :thud:

Back