DiD Steve Jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFrisk

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Steve Jobs

Does anyone know where can I buy a Steve Jobs figure? We will miss u Steve.

1110090307113bdd6e70496c81.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Steve Jobs

I know it's a little off their radar, but either SS or Hot toys should do a figure of Jobs to truly dedicate and celebrate the revolutionary icon he was to society to this day.
Complete with the model of the Apple 2 computer and the now recognized Ipad and Iphone. :clap:clap

Apple is pure Gold!! :hi5: :yess:

Last edited:

From the Apple 2e I used in 2nd grade to e iPad I am using to write this 30 yrs later, no other company has been such a transformative force in technology and consumer goods. RIP Steve.

If there's anyone who deserves a figure, it's Steve Jobs. He made 550+ million lives easier and dare I say more wonderful (me meeting my wife, through his iPod Touch. If she never had one, she wouldn't have joined Twitter, where I met her - through my iPad) and kept going until the end, he never gave up. I usually don't buy figures of real life people, but if it were one of him I would, because in my eyes, he's one of the very few who deserve one, and he deserves much, much more.

a very sad time for the field of innovation, and to think that 3A released a figure the other month that had a Steve J/Apple homage going on.

No, they really don't. He lives on as a memory every day we see his technology being used wherever we go.

It can't be that hard to make a figure. Buck, scruffy tactical guy head, glasses and black top with jeans, right?

Great man and innovator, but jeeze! Does everyone need a figure these days?!

Great man and innovator, but jeeze! Does everyone need a figure these days?!

I hear ya, but at the same time if that company can see it fit to churn out nazi after nazi, then a Steve Jobs figure is ok by me. Not sure how interested I would be in it personally, but I'd much prefer a shelf full of historical figures who achieved some great things than Hitler, Goebbels etc.

I hear ya, but at the same time if that company can see it fit to churn out nazi after nazi, then a Steve Jobs figure is ok by me. Not sure how interested I would be in it personally, but I'd much prefer a shelf full of historical figures who achieved some great things than Hitler, Goebbels etc.

lol that is a good point

Back