The official Harass Trevor Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the designated place to request reasonable pieces of our favorite sculptor that he has said he may attempt so please do not litter the thread with a myriad of outrageous suggestions.
also this is just for Trevor's convenience to measure interest.

First order of business is Zoe Washburn boots:

Buffygirl
Anzik
Star Puffs
Progmatinee
Cadaver 202

I think Washs shoes from firefly would also be awesome. Just putting it out there. The rest have pretty standard shoes/boots.

I just saw all of the Trevor interest threads a few people have recently created in the custom section, I certainly don't want to add to all the "demands" or add anything to his plate that he wouldn't have added on his own.

I just saw all of the Trevor interest threads a few people have recently created in the custom section, I certainly don't want to add to all the "demands" or add anything to his plate that he wouldn't have added on his own.

Ya, I just saw those now. that's a little much and odd heads to want. I think we just want to let him know what we would want and if he makes it, great! I hope it isn't taken the wrong way.

I think with Simon being done, we are gonna miss having Trevor making firefly heads.:monkey2

Haha! Uh oh....what have we got here.

The interest threads over in the Customs section are just a misunderstanding. Damien did talk to me about various projects he wanted to commission, but he didn't understand me when I told him to keep my name off of it. I think that'll be resolved soon, there was just something lost in the translation of emails. I get a lot of requests for commissions, and many of which I think would at least be interesting, even if I'm not that interested in the characters. This was just a case of someone jumping the gun a bit.

While boots and shoes aren't the most stimulating things to sculpt, (and they can be a little annoying to cast and clean) I would like to help out on this eventually. I'd love for everyone to have a great looking crew.

Trev

Haha! Uh oh....what have we got here.

The interest threads over in the Customs section are just a misunderstanding. Damien did talk to me about various projects he wanted to commission, but he didn't understand me when I told him to keep my name off of it. I think that'll be resolved soon, there was just something lost in the translation of emails. I get a lot of requests for commissions, and many of which I think would at least be interesting, even if I'm not that interested in the characters. This was just a case of someone jumping the gun a bit.

While boots and shoes aren't the most stimulating things to sculpt, (and they can be a little annoying to cast and clean) I would like to help out on this eventually. I'd love for everyone to have a great looking crew.

Trev

:exactly::goodpost::hi5::1-1:

Too much love for you, Trev! :lol

[ame="https://youtu.be/4aoqCCb3vBI"]https://youtu.be/4aoqCCb3vBI[/ame]

Its not a huge deal for me to have perfectly accurate boots for Zoe and River. While it would be nice there are certainly other boots that can work. My intention of this thread is just so interest could be measured to see if its even worth doing.

I'm still at a loss on Zoe. I've seen the RE Alice boots, but IDK, not really what I want for her.

I'm using the SSC Jinx boots for Zoe and they are ok. I would love sculpted ones to give her a bit more height.

Hopefully I'll be able to get those Zoe boots made!

Laney74 and samueljd- I used to really enjoy Smallville back in the day. I seem to remember falling off of it after(SPOILERS!!!)Jonathan Kent died (SPOILERS END ;))...I wouldn't say it's something that's on my radar at this time to sculpt, but....never say never. :) Isn't there already a pretty great Welling sculpt?

Thanks!
Trev

Headplay has done one, but it's a ways off in terms of being accurate, but it seems to sell very well.

I'm holding off for a better one, I'd really like a full set of Clarks through his costume evolution.

Trev, any love for Smallville? I'd love to see a Trevolver sales thread for a Tom Wellings sculpt in the future.

Hopefully I'll be able to get those Zoe boots made!

Laney74 and samueljd- I used to really enjoy Smallville back in the day. I seem to remember falling off of it after(SPOILERS!!!)Jonathan Kent died (SPOILERS END ;))...I wouldn't say it's something that's on my radar at this time to sculpt, but....never say never. :) Isn't there already a pretty great Welling sculpt?

Thanks!
Trev

I like Smallville and would be in for only Erica Durance. *drool. I'd dress her up as Wonder Woman. :thud:

Back