Nemesisenforcers' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesisenforcer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think I do not have a thread of my collection. If I do, I am talking to the Mods here, please transfer it for me. Thank you.

001.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

006.jpg

Nemesisenforcer proudly presents a new addition to my collection…

SNAKE EYES vs. RED NINJAS EXCLUSIVE by Sideshow Collectibles.

001-2.jpg

As a kid growing up, G.I Joe is one of the cartoons that is on top of my list. Each character had different skills and personality that makes G.I. Joe enjoyable. Who can forget after the end of each episode, there is a lecture for us young kids on what to do and what not to.

006-1.jpg

009.jpg

024-1.jpg

That said , I was very happy that Sideshow Collectibles announced that they have acquired the G.I Joe license. One of things that I like about Sideshow is their diorama series. For a G.I Joe battle to be seen in a 3D scale would be amazing.

Snake Eyes is one of my favorites out of all the G.I Joe characters. This diorama shows a good example of Snake Eyes, a master of ninjitsu, can accomplish any missions given to him with ease. From the look of it, he was sent out to invade the Arishikage Temple to spoil the plans and eliminate Red Ninjas in the process.
This piece shows a good example that depicts his skills and why he is a likeable character by any Joe fan.

017-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

Last edited:
Also on this diorama, I liked how Sideshow showed the sharpness of his sword by cutting one of ninjas sword in half and the Arishikage tombstone as well.

022-1.jpg

025-3.jpg

I never liked the goggles version of him. Not really sure as to why though. That being said, he will be displayed with the visor version.

032.jpg

035.jpg

038-1.jpg

The base on this one is very big. I tried every angle for this to fit in a Besta and was unsuccessful. So the only way I will be able to display this either put it on top of the Besta or with the secondary base. I personally think that a diorama should be displayed in eye level. It will be hard for this piece to be appreciated if it is above eye level.

040-1.jpg

I hope that you enjoyed my review of this and I will to put out more every time I have acquired a new piece.
Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Been wanting this ever since it came out. I was lucky enough to find one at a good price.

Back