HOT TOYS Captain America: Red Skull - 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure (Coming Soon!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
405010_10150443742172344_58690437343_8788918_587013147_n.jpg

Red Skull (Aka Johann Schmidt) is the first one who discovered the Tesseract (Cosmic Cube) in the Captain America: The First Avenger movie. This powerful energy-filling cube and the notorious villain are rumored to reappear in The Avengers movie, which will lead to a fierce battle and avengers’ assembling.

The Red Skull Collectible Figure from the Captain America: The First Avenger movie will be coming soon! Stay tuned with us to get the latest news!

Yeah, that looks pretty good. Probably a pose I will consider using myself.

If the cube lights up, I'd imagine it would be through the hand as there is no place to put the battery and light in that little thing. So I'm a little doubtful on it lighting up.

This pic is awesome! I hope the cosmic cube lights up! By the picture one could assume so.

The cube would have to be apart of the hand. Otherwise you'd have a glowing hand holding a cube.

Huh? How so? Like an Iron man figure, the light isn't isn't in the actual hand. It comes out of the arm and the the hands have holes for the light to shine through. You do this with a regular hand on Red Skull, and can easily achieve a glowing cosmic cube effect.

Do you have an Iron Man figure, Mr. Munch?

Alternatively, use the same concept as the hologram effect on the classic predator.

Looks good so far.
The little cube not lighting up won't be a deal breaker.
I hope the human sculpt looks as good as the skull one.

I don't think the cube is gonna light up. Probably just casted in a light blue clear resin to get that effect.

Huh? How so? Like an Iron man figure, the light isn't isn't in the actual hand. It comes out of the arm and the the hands have holes for the light to shine through. You do this with a regular hand on Red Skull, and can easily achieve a glowing cosmic cube effect.

Do you have an Iron Man figure, Mr. Munch?

Alternatively, use the same concept as the hologram effect on the classic predator.

I do, but I'm not sure you do. If the hand is normal, no light is going to shine through it to the cube. He'd need a cube hand where the cube area is the only area not blacked out so it shines, but the hand wouldn't. The area on the Iron Man hands that lights up is clear and the rest isn't, and therefore doesn't light up from the light source in the wrist peg. The only way to get that cube to light up in his hand would for it to be the clear part of that hand. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back