Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 537 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 5366
  1. #21

    Default Re: Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

    Surprising release but very nice nonetheless. Look forward to the full reveal.

  2. Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
  3. #22
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cold Rotten Moscow
    Posts
    13,285
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Expecting another "mere three colors" and "retarded eyes" paint on the production piece

  4. #23
    Freakazoid
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Always on the run
    Posts
    464
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    It still amazes me how just about everybody is able to judge a statue based on one (1) picture, a picture that even doen't show the entire statue.

  5. #24
    1 shall stand 1shall fall
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    11,967
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Reputation
    What a surprise? Possibly order for me. Would love to see a Selene Underworld PF next.

  6. #25
    Emma Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    35,834
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow Darth Waller On Twitter
    Just make sure and get the paint on the eyes right. Extreme left and right looking eyes seem to be difficult for the factory to paint correctly.

  7. #26
    I luv buckets
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,410
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Add shocktrooper_au on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Waller View Post
    Just make sure and get the paint on the eyes right. Extreme left and right looking eyes seem to be difficult for the factory to paint correctly.
    No they just put em on the same figure

  8. #27
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,703
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    can't wait for the full reveal

    but i think i already know what the excluisve will be

  9. #28
    first, i dont trust sideshow with action pose. 9 out of 10 their action pose always look awkward. kotobukiya they aint.

    second, the strongest aspect of GG's babydoll is the head - its beautiful accurate face sculpt and gorgeous rendering of the hair locks down the shoulders. sideshow's face doesnt capture emily's, expression is awkward, and the windswept hair is all over the place.

    sorry. GG's > SS's, by a mile. if you cant find the GG's one then sure you might justify it by saying this is better, but you're not fooling anyone but yourself.

  10. #29
    Dark Beagle of the Sith™ MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Punk in drublic!
    Posts
    23,722
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Reputation
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darth Snoopy on Flickr Visit Darth Snoopy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaako View Post
    can't wait for the full reveal

    but i think i already know what the excluisve will be
    I'm hoping that it's a switch out right arm with either a HK MP7A1 or the katana for alternate display.

    But we'll probably get a print. I like prints but I prefer the switch out goodies.


  11. #30
    Dark Beagle of the Sith™ MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Punk in drublic!
    Posts
    23,722
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Reputation
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darth Snoopy on Flickr Visit Darth Snoopy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by cr` View Post
    first, i dont trust sideshow with action pose. 9 out of 10 their action pose always look awkward. kotobukiya they aint.

    second, the strongest aspect of GG's babydoll is the head - its beautiful accurate face sculpt and gorgeous rendering of the hair locks down the shoulders. sideshow's face doesnt capture emily's, expression is awkward, and the windswept hair is all over the place.

    sorry. GG's > SS's, by a mile. if you cant find the GG's one then sure you might justify it by saying this is better, but you're not fooling anyone but yourself.
    I'm not gonna say that GG's BD is better than SS's, after seeing only the teaser, until I see the full reveal. That's not a fair evaluation.

    Besides GG's statue, IMO, is in a class all it's own. I'm sure Sideshow's PF will a good interpretation of the character.


Page 3 of 537 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll
    By xjamiex in forum General Collectibles - Action Figures
    Replies: 3205
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:01 PM
  2. Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH
    By IrishJedi in forum Movies & TV Show discussion
    Replies: 1722
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 04:24 PM
  3. Sucker Punch action figures?
    By erin1789 in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 06:48 PM
  4. WTB Sucker Punch Zippo
    By snooks in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 03:45 PM
  5. Hot Toys Sucker Punch
    By gunm in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 1739
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 09:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •