Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Star Wars - Ben Kenobi MYTHOS Statue - 1/5 scale

eje61v.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=36985&ref=12daysSSC&event#!prettyPhoto/3/

3e5bae55.jpg

506dc0cd.jpg

871e74a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Obi-Wan

It's the smaller statue they showed first ages ago. Obi-Wan's my favourite character so it's a definite purchase.

I've been waiting for an Obi-Wan statue as awesome as this ever since Gentle Giant botched their Clone Wars one. And this one is much more awesome than that one.

devilof76 has been waiting for an Obi-Wan statue as awesome as this ever since Gentle Giant botched their Clone Wars one.

I'm guessing this is some sort of dio? I'm not really interested in PT but it looks great.

These are the maquettes,much in the same style as the LOTR line,no screen grab poses,they capture the characters "essence" apparantely,seems to be the new word from SS.

I think we first saw them in a video about 2 years back if memory serves,in said video the showed a few other designs,GGuard being one i think

These are the maquettes,much in the same style as the LOTR line,no screen grab poses,they capture the characters "essence" apparantely,seems to be the new word from SS.

I think we first saw them in a video about 2 years back if memory serves,in said video the showed a few other designs,GGuard being one i think

You’re absolutely right I remember seeing previews of this sculpt during the SDCC this year. The new maquette line is here!!! :yess::yess: And looking awesome, put me down for one.

These are supposed to portray the characters in different aspects of their life not currently seen in movies or in books. I'm looking forward to this line and hope it is done in 1/4 scale but would settle for 1/5. Any smaller and it would have to be a damn good sculpt and paint ap to get me to buy it. I stopped collecting the dio's a couple of years ago.

Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

Gotta be a Trevor sculpt.

I like it. But I have no real interest in this line yet.

Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

Gotta be a Trevor sculpt.

I like it. But I have no real interest in this line yet.

yeah, i don't have room for another statue or maquette line but there will definitely be some i cherry pick from this line up. nice looking piece so far. interested to see how it turns out.

Back