ROTLA PF Heads Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinema Gary

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Where can I get hold of the PF heads only, I sent my originals which were slightly damaged to be repainted by a forum member.

Unfortunately the heads have been with said person for over 10 months and I may never get them back :(

Please help if you can :)

Last edited:
who did you send them to ?!?!?! Because I don't know of any way of getting just the head from anywhere.. I'd just ask for the painter to send the heads (and a refund)..

THAT SUCKS. No help to you now, but you gotta be second guessing the decision to send away both heads at the same time. Why would you do that and leave a headless PF sitting around gathering dust? Should have sent 1 at time. Hate reading these stories.

with hindsite :slap I would have sent one head at at a time, the guy was highly recommended and I didn't have any reason not to trust him.

He was going through some personal issues recently, so I sent an e-mail recently just to say send the heads back, no questions asked.

Who did you sent the heads to? Just curious, so myself and other members can be cautious dealing with him.

Try contacting the guy who was selling the shrunken version of that head. No one seemed to have a problem with that recast being sold. He probably had to make a mold of the pf head to cast the shrinking material. Can't see why anyone would object to him casting a few 1/4 replacments for you.

Cinema Gary contacted me when he thought I might be selling PF heads instead of 1/6 scale in the commerce section. He mentioned that he had sent off the heads to boot25 in February.

If that is inaccurate, or you wish me to remove the post, just let me know Cinema Gary. But I thought the information was worthy of sharing.

thanks for the info

Boot kinda disappeared from the forums it seems... I used to see a lot of his stuff from time to time.. but have not seen him surface in a while... wonder whats up..

Back