Action Figure Joebizz34's 1/6 Freddy Vs. Jason Custom /Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys...it's been a long time since I've posted something new but trust me I have a ton on the way. However to return to old form, I completed another Jason custom /repaint tonight to get me back in the mode. :lol

Excuse the quick pics but he is still a WIP and I am going to work on the Demon Freddy as well to go along with him. So more pics to come and much better ones when ready...

DSC_1055.jpg

DSC_1056.jpg

DSC_1057.jpg

DSC_1058.jpg

Thanks man. It was one of those things where I had the figure a long time and always wanted to work on it but never got around to it. :lol

With that being said, this was one Jason figure that even left alone was well done by SS compared to some of the other Jason figures they did.

Ron all i can say is this is the best looking VS Jason I have ever seen. no other customizer has come close to the accuracy on the mask and detail to the clothing. I wish I owned a piece like this. Cant wait to see this in person. Keep up the amazing work my friend!

Ron all i can say is this is the best looking VS Jason I have ever seen. no other customizer has come close to the accuracy on the mask and detail to the clothing. I wish I owned a piece like this. Cant wait to see this in person. Keep up the amazing work my friend!

Thank you my friend with the extreme kind words. I appreciate it. Don't you worry. I always bring things for show and tell. I will bring him to show you next time. :)

Great work bro he looks aswome. Keep posting pix of yourwork man. Were you been at? :)

Hey Skeemer!! Thanks for the post and to answer your question I took a break for a while to work on other things including my new job and stuff. However, it's a new year coming and I got the itch to come back and start sharing again. I certainly will post more pics and continue to have fun with it.

Very nice! This is one of my favorites that SS did of the Jason figs. I know its split down the middle as far how people feel about the movie itself but I loved FVJ. Total camp and rockem sockem fun! Great figure man.

Very nice! This is one of my favorites that SS did of the Jason figs. I know its split down the middle as far how people feel about the movie itself but I loved FVJ. Total camp and rockem sockem fun! Great figure man.

I thought it was awesome too. Except the jason being afraid of water part.

I actually enjoyed the movie very much. I understand the afraid of water thing being a little off but I guess since he drowned originally they went with that. They wanted each character to have a weakness so I guess that's why they did it. However I did like the movie and thought overall they handled both icons properly and gave each one their due. I really wish they would have moved forward with a second one with Ash. That would have been legendary. Oh well....:mad:

More pics coming soon. I am working on Demon Freddy right now to go along with Jason.

I actually enjoyed the movie very much. I understand the afraid of water thing being a little off but I guess since he drowned originally they went with that. They wanted each character to have a weakness so I guess that's why they did it. However I did like the movie and thought overall they handled both icons properly and gave each one their due. I really wish they would have moved forward with a second one with Ash. That would have been legendary. Oh well....:mad:

More pics coming soon. I am working on Demon Freddy right now to go along with Jason.

Agreed. Yeah the whole water thing is dumb but it was kind of hard for me to blow up about it considering Fridays continuity was rarely taken seriously well before FVJ.

Agreed. Yeah the whole water thing is dumb but it was kind of hard for me to blow up about it considering Fridays continuity was rarely taken seriously well before FVJ.

Very true. Freddy's movies handled the continuity thing much better than Jason. Just look at Jason's look alone. Every movie shows him sporting a different look. They only 2 movies where he kind of looked the same was part 3 and 4 but under the mask still looked very different. I think in some ways, that make his movies special. You have tons of unique looks to pick from. :lol

Ok so now this is truely the Freddy vs Jason thread. I finished up Demon Freddy and I may go back to touch up a few things but mostly I am happy with him. Sideshow decided to make Demon Freddy which only captures his look for seconds in the movie. However in those few seconds, he looked awesomely evil with the glowing red head and pointy ears. I feel the figure has a great head sculpt for this look and was one of the better ones of Freddy from SS. However, I always wanted to dirty him up and really bring out the bloody red look on his face. In that scene he practically looked like he was lit up red so that is what I went with for with the new paint job. I wanted to give him that wet red look like he is sweating blood. What do you think?

DSC_1087.jpg

DSC_1088.jpg

DSC_1089.jpg

Here's a couple of them together. Notice how the focus is on Jason behind Freddy eyeing up his competition. :)

DSC_1090.jpg

DSC_1091.jpg

Back