Action Figure Tanis Map Room 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

When Sideshow made the Map Room dio I thought to myself how cool it would be to have a larger version of it especially with the buildings and when our own IndianaPaul decided that he was going to make all the buildings and cast them I knew I had to get hold of a set.

RECIPE

1: Indiana Jones - The clothing for is a mix of Sideshow and Hottoys, the boots are from Hasbro and the staff of Ra is from Hottoys. The body is a TTL V2 and the head is from Sideshow toys. The figure was painted and weathered using Vallejo and GW paints and pastels.

2: Base - The base I picked up from the local hardware store, the sand is a mixture of fine river sand, plaster of paris and PVA/Woodglue. The tape measure is just some A4 size paper cut to size and measuring lines added, the barrier around the last building is made from toothpicks and red cotton wool.

All the buildings as mentioned before are made and casted from IndianaPaul and he did one hell of a job making these buildings the details are amazing to say least. The buildings were painted and weathered before putting them onto the base and as usual the base/buildings were painted using Vallejo paints and pastels.

Ron

mro1.jpg

mro2.jpg

mro3.jpg

mro4.jpg

mro5.jpg

mro6.jpg

mro8.jpg

mro9.jpg

Can't tell if it is just the photo.. but the red lettering on the building should read "Nicht Storen"... (Do not disturb).. as opposed to the "Nich Token"... otherwise.. very cool !

Back