Action Figure 1/6th Grail Tablet and Rubbing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey friends,

I've searched quite a bit but I've yet to find a 1/6th Grail Tablet, and a 1/6th Grail Tablet Rubbing.

Anyone have any leads on this? Did Hasbro or Sideshow or anyone ever officially make them? Or is this a custom job? If so, who made them? I feel like my collection is INCOMPLETE until I get them both! HELP!

Thanks for the help!

---Chuck

Sideshow made a grail tablet, it was an Exclusive that I believe came with Henry Jones Sr.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/vendors/product.php?sku=39061
The Tablet rubbing... well technically, hasn't been made unless you're looking for a custom and don't mind printing some stuff out. In which case, you'll get a 1:6th grail diary too ;)
https://ssccprintables.weebly.com/indiana-jones-printables.html
edit: Hasbro made one too BUT I don't think it was 1:6th scale.
I seem to recall someone making one out of some sort of resin or something at one time.. been a while, can't recall.

Last edited:
Sideshow's tablet was small in scale.. but if I am not mistaken, Lonnie over at Heroheads offered a resin cast grail tablet that was pretty sharp.. I have one.. somewhere... in my parts bin... if I can find it I will photograph it and post it up..

I'll never know why SSC didn't cast the tablet in polystone. All their crap is polystone except the tablet that is made of stone. :lol

Great I'm still looking for one..made my own, but I think it doesn't work :(

tablet.jpg

Sideshow's tablet was small in scale.. but if I am not mistaken, Lonnie over at Heroheads offered a resin cast grail tablet that was pretty sharp.. I have one.. somewhere... in my parts bin... if I can find it I will photograph it and post it up..

Back