Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
So is this what you BL fans always wanted??!! :wink1:

69464edegw1dnv2lydp23j.jpg

1:6 RM的李小龙系列里未完成的经典将从新启动,即将接入开发议程里,希望明年下半年跟大家见面。李小龙-永远不能被遗忘的时代标志_

Google attempted to translate.....!

1:6 RM unfinished Bruce Lee in the classic series from the new start, will access the development agenda, we hope the second half of next year to meet with you. Bruce Lee - can never be forgotten sign of the times.

Makes more sense in Chinese!

ENTERBAY present to you “Bruce Lee, The Big Boss” 1/6 Real Masterpiece Figurine to marked the 40th anniversary of Bruce Lee\'s death. His impact on the martial arts world still resonates and his legacy still goes unparalleled. It’s hard to believe that it’s been 40 years since Bruce Lee passed away. Such is his significance in the martial arts world that people still talk about him, debate him and imitate him.

Being one of the most important martial artists ever to grace the big screen, Bruce Lee had struggled mightily for years to take lead in great movies. “The Big Boss” broke all box office records in HK at the time and triggered his meteoric rise.

Get ready to witness the legend of the dragon. ENTERBAY hopes our “Bruce Lee, The Big Boss” could bring lively memories of the Chinese Hero to you all!

145201d1385560217-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss.jpg

145211d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss3.jpg

145221d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss4.jpg

145231d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss2.jpg

145241d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss8.jpg

145251d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss5.jpg

145261d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss6.jpg

145271d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss7.jpg

PRODUCT INCLUDES
2 (two) head sculpts of museum-like representation of Bruce Lee with authentic likeness, each with a different facial expression; one with the serious face and the other is the iconic screaming expression.
Each head sculpts are individually hand-painted with newly developed \"multi layer\" paint application

Newly developed Bruce Lee muscular body with 30 points of articulation, with partially rubber coating to refine the visual perception.

5 (five) pieces of interchangeable hands, including Lee’s iconic thumb up

One set of traditional Kung Fu outfit, including a white shirtsleeve T-shirt with buttons and a pair of Kung Fu pants with black Wushu belt

One battle damaged white Kung Fu T-shirt

A jade (look-alike) pendant with string necklace

A pair of Kung Fu shoes

The newly designed packaging box with sound effect, which has a light-sensor speaker, once the box set is opened, you will be amazed to hear Bruce Lee’s iconic fighting roar.

FS-201 figure stand

Head Sculpted 3D modeling by : chukawa
Head sculpt art director: SCUDERIA
General sculpture art director : YJ
Paint Art Director: YJ
Production and manufacturing: ENTERBAY

Price: $230
Enterbay Ordering Page: https://www.enterbay.com/detail/104

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

That depends on the body they give us... pretty excited to see this though.

All these announcements...I'd love to see something like Die Hard or The Matrix from them.

Not really.. They been planning for 2012 for most part of 2011!!

Well, I hope so. The last thing we need is them overstretching themselves and these licenses not seeing releases until 2013 and beyond.

YJ nailed it!!!!!!!!

Don't think EB will show sculpt till next year

wow awesome stuff to see Big Boss finally get some love

Will definitely be interesting to see what body they use on it...

So is this the sequel to the GoD atrocity? Or have they made a BL figure since?

do you mean no rubbish body maybe ? and better Qc at all,this is your last chance for me dear Enterbay, if you fail, you are fired.

I really hope they won't mess this up like they did with GOD,Big Boss is one figure ive been waiting for from the very start,a shame Arnie won't be the one doing this :(

Bummer. I was hoping to see this:

Naked_Snake.jpg

Maybe if Enterbay got the license Hot Toys would finally get off their collective asses and release some Metal Gear figures.

They have some new RM-5 body in the works. But that probably has more to do with their non BL stuff.

I doubt they'll use a rubber body for this, Bruce Lee is covered up a lot more in this movie I think.

Back