1:1 Walas Gremlin replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaney c

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello Gremlin fans. Here we have available for order the new 100% true, 1:1 scale Walas Gremlin replicas. These are very true to every detail of the original Gremlins from the first movie. They are casted from an original mold including the teeth!

Their eyes are also glass and the bodies are pose-abale as well since they use the same bendable mechanics as the originals. There will be different variations available such as the leader of the Gremlins Stripe as well as a green and brown traditional gremlin.

These are made by the famous Sacha Feiner who also made several replicas of the Gremlins 2 mold as well as the famous fan made film that has gained lots of attention.

These are about 24 inches tall, real solid teeth, body made of a special foam material and painted with a latex paint. All limbs and ears are pose-able.

Those interested and for pricing information please contact Sacha, at [email protected]

Just tell him Shane sent you!

Enjoy the pics!
P1020058.jpg

P1020034.jpg

P1020016.jpg

P1020004.jpg

P1020064.jpg

P1020008.jpg

P1020048.jpg

P1020038.jpg

P1020060.jpg

yeah these are deff on the high end, and a lot of work goes into these, i have 2 of his gremlin 2 versions.

these come from Belgium and our weak dollar doesnt help either.

Well...
I might end up selling a ton of stuff, but I am really interested in this guy... got a response from Sacha, really nice and down to earth guy.
Let's see what happens!!

I contacted the seller and they are about $1500, a little bit out of my price range.

Hi there,
Sacha here - I finally joined the forum :)
Actually, like I said previously, I should be able to lower the price to $1250 ANYWAY, and, after having thought about it, if I get several confirmed orders at the same time (two would be ok), I should be able to lower each gremlin to $1100 (depending on the dollar strenght, but these days it would still be possible). Cheaper would really be difficult as the materials are too expensive and as it takes a lot of time...
And for those who were wondering, yes, Gizmo is available too! I have succeeded in collecting quite a lot of original movie molds with the years and I have several (cheaper :yess: ) other castings to offer. In any case, don't hesitate to contact me!
[email protected]
Anyway, thanks for your feedback everyone, it means a lot!
Sacha

Hi there,
Sacha here - I finally joined the forum :)
Actually, like I said previously, I should be able to lower the price to $1250 ANYWAY, and, after having thought about it, if I get several confirmed orders at the same time (two would be ok), I should be able to lower each gremlin to $1100 (depending on the dollar strenght, but these days it would still be possible). Cheaper would really be difficult as the materials are too expensive and as it takes a lot of time...
And for those who were wondering, yes, Gizmo is available too! I have succeeded in collecting quite a lot of original movie molds with the years and I have several (cheaper :yess: ) other castings to offer. In any case, don't hesitate to contact me!
[email protected]
Anyway, thanks for your feedback everyone, it means a lot!
Sacha

Those gremlins and mogwai look FANTASTIC!

My only concern is durability. Doesn't latex and foam deteriorate after just a few years?

it shouldnt. i have 2 of his gremlin 2 molds and have had no issue what so ever with them. one that is at least 3 years old and one that is just over a year.

Those gremlins and mogwai look FANTASTIC!

My only concern is durability. Doesn't latex and foam deteriorate after just a few years?

Takes a bit longer than that but yes. Latex does break down. I would imagine it breaks down faster, too, if stretched or folded together.

Back