Hot Toys- Predators: Tracker Predator and hound- review and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
With the Classic Predator due anytime now, heres my thoughts on the last of the trio of super actual Preds from the movie.

He surprised me by becoming my posterboy of the group-

Review here- https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_120511b.htm

And Mikes site has all the usual features here, including his low-down on the new Street Fighter figures- https://www.mwctoys.com/

detail45.jpg

detail44.jpg

detail37.jpg

detail40.jpg

detail57.jpg

pose4.jpg

detail53.jpg

detail55.jpg

detail54.jpg

detail19.jpg

You may want to have a look at the last pic in your review, wookster. Looks like EB Arnie?

Great review and pics nonetheless. Always enjoy your reviews.

Cheers.

You may want to have a look at the last pic in your review, wookster. Looks like EB Arnie?

Great review and pics nonetheless. Always enjoy your reviews.

Yeah, I noticed, Mike's sorted it now! Thanks for the heads up anyway.

How ya been goose? :D Been doing a lot of this and that, but getting back into some threads and see nothing has changed. Same bone heads trolling and the same still thinking it's their duty to be mods.

Good ta.:D You? What's on the list for your next haul?

Nothing really :( had to cut spendings down. Sold most of my stuff off. I'm getting the DX Jack Sparrow for my wife, Captain America for my daughter and I'm getting Classic for me. Being a Gears of War fan I picked up that Marcus Fenix epic scale bust (gold lancer edition), but most is going to Christmas shopping. 3 kids will make ya go broke.

Sorry about hijacking your thread Wookster. The pics look great, as usual, and are making me regret trying to sale mine. I could use the money, but won't be too upset if they don't go :D

Back