Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaustic Plastik

1:6 Manufacturer
Reaction score
Hi guys!!
Nice to meet you!
Here is Fabio Varesi from Kaustic Plastik (Italy)
I'm new to this forum, and I like to keep updated all of you about our line of products!

Today we like to share with you what is happening in this days inside Kaustic Plastik prototype studio!!:wink

We proudly show you the FINAL version of Heroik Muscle Body KP02A.
Available early 2012.

Pre orders will start soon!!!

kp02a-1web.jpg

kp02a-2web.jpg

kp02a-3web.jpg

kp02a-4web.jpg

Highlights:
Cooming Early 2012

100% Brand New

- 3D Cad computer designed

- +40 Points of articulation

- Extraordinarily lifelike muscle definition

- 4 posing hands

- Made of extremely durable plastic (PVC and ABS) for lifetime enjoyment

- Improved legs mechanisms

- Extra size! 31 cm!!

As always all the feedbacks are VERY welcome!

Last edited:
Re: Kaustic Plastik: Product Coming In 2012 - Heroik Body KP02A

Nice... I'll be getting onto reviewing the KP01A soon. He's a big boy!

My KP01A is excellent and has been turned into a Myrmillo to go with the Kaustik plastic Thraex and the ACI Flamma. Great stuff....hoping for a Spartacus next!:clap

Is this body slightly bigger then the hot toys arnold body??

oh ok same height then?...

thanks...:)....can't wait to start buying some of these...:)

BUT

i wanted to ask about the arms...they seem a little bit on the short end....the biceps and triceps more specifically...looking at the KP01A's arms they appear to be longer then the bigger figure...

oh ok same height then?...

thanks...:)....can't wait to start buying some of these...:)

BUT

i wanted to ask about the arms...they seem a little bit on the short end....the biceps and triceps more specifically...looking at the KP01A's arms they appear to be longer then the bigger figure...

It's totally compatible in size with Hot Toys releases..
Including arms :wink1:

guess i gotta contact hot toys and tell them about their short arm problem....LOL....just kidding..thanks for being responsive and attentive here on the boards...by the way....WELCOME...i look forward to buying many of your products...:)

guess i gotta contact hot toys and tell them about their short arm problem....LOL....just kidding..thanks for being responsive and attentive here on the boards...by the way....WELCOME...i look forward to buying many of your products...:)

ahah Right! :wink1:
No actually it's just an "optical effect" depending from distance of figures, etc.etc.

We always take Hot toys as "standard" for measure and mechanism because we know their product are 5 stars products :wink1:

What are those holes on the inner side of the thighs?

What are those holes on the inner side of the thighs?

It's for the prototype (it is used to open and close it to change the mechanism and made the tests), the legs will be in PVC, so now holes :wink1:

Glad to see you guys finally posting here!

I do have a few questions/concerns.

1) Are those wrists/hands final? They look very akward. Like they are too small for the body. Perhaps just reused from your first?

2) Is this body coming with that same head from the first body?

3) Will you be offering other skin tones? I know a lot of people, myself included, would love to use this on Loading Toys upcoming Rock headsculpt. And I think there would be a good demand for black bodies as well.

Glad to see you guys finally posting here!

I do have a few questions/concerns.

1) Are those wrists/hands final? They look very akward. Like they are too small for the body. Perhaps just reused from your first?

2) Is this body coming with that same head from the first body?

3) Will you be offering other skin tones? I know a lot of people, myself included, would love to use this on Loading Toys upcoming Rock headsculpt. And I think there would be a good demand for black bodies as well.

1) The wrist will be bigger. The hands will be the ones in the picture.
The hand size is very similar to Hot Toys standard hands for this kind of bodies, so we feel are ok for this kind of figure.

2) As is written on the pictures the body will come HEADLESS (head is not included). So this head is just for the pictures.
We will release also a version with a NEW head. We will announce it soon

3) We are looking to release the body also in AA skin tone. But we will give extra information soon.

Ah, cool. I think the wrist pegs are the only real issue there making everything in that area look odd. That should fix that :rock

And glad to hear you're looking into doing different skin tones too!

It would be very nice if the AA version came with a head sculpt because there is a very limited selection of heads that do not look like Obama!

Awesome figure!

hey welcome to the boards, this piece looks fantastic, gonna come in real handy to make arnie customs and the like. been following your products for a bit and you guys are doing great listening to customer feedback, love companies on the come up as they hustle alot harder to get their name out so i support you guys 100% as long as you keep releasing quality products at reasonable prices and dont become to greedy like some others in the game, not mentioning any names here....

I totally agree that you guys need to release an AA in both the regular and muscle bodies + AA head sculpt as there is def a lack of them in the market atm, at least one at decent quality besides ht obama. i understand you guys will have to make profit to fund and invest in an AA series so wish u all the best, im sure they will sell pretty well as there has been a demand for an arnie type muscle body at a decent price for some time now, which leads me to my next question, what prices are we looking at for this piece?

Back