Elendil's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elendil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my small Sideshow and WETA collection. Slowly growing! :)

Click the smaller images to be taken to my Photobucket Album for larger sizes!

DSCN1068.jpg

After Shredder arrives, I will probably try and get Leonardo and Michaelangelo to finish off the current TMNT line (until more comes out :))

Last edited:
Great collection to start with!!

Thanks for the compliment Legendary Hunter! Looking forward to getting more! Just got a promotion, so that should help!

Looking Good; Steve, between the SS and Weta pieces :rock:rock:rock you need the two other brothers

Thanks Colossus! I really can't wait to get my hands on the last two. Though, by the looks of things, Mikey may cost quite a bit!

Love those turtles : ) Congrats on Raphael.

He was a lucky one. I was on another board and mentioned that I was thinking of getting him next and someone offered him to me. Just had to pay his original expenses + shipping. Great deal. Too bad UPS screwed me and charged me another $90 at the door when he arrived though. I NEVER use UPS anymore.

Having grown up with tmnt i love them!!! Great start!

Thanks MGM!

Awesome collection and great score on the Raph EX!!! I have the regular one and have always wished I had the chance to get the EX one.

Thanks nothingface35! I was super happy to get him. He is probably the only Turtle that I really wanted the Ex for. I really like the Red Bandanas!

Thanks nothingface35! I was super happy to get him. He is probably the only Turtle that I really wanted the Ex for. I really like the Red Bandanas!

Yeah, I never liked how they colorized the bandanas when they made the cartoon. I understood why, but I always liked them the same color.

Thanks sarvesh2000is! Since I only have one more payment to make on Shredder, I should be able to update at the end of January. Then it will be the Black Dragon Ninja Ex from the GI Joe line. Finally The Baroness in July!

Back