Hot Toys website STILL down?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zidane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody know when it'll be back up? It's been down all year it seems and with all the QC issues of late the continued absence of the official website is kind of middle finger to the customer IMO. Thoughts?

I know about those but the fact that they used to have a dedicated site in English and the Japanese site clearly states its not meant for or will assist an english speaking customer makes it more confusing if we can all agree that the english speaking customer provides the majority of their sales?

I can honestly say the last time I vistited their site was over a year ago. I just come here for all info desired. I gave up on emailing customer service ages ago. My service rep goes by the name of Eric @ Toy Square.

More and more companies are either letting their official sites just rot or using them as placeholders with little to no info, and then just using Facebook as essentially their real official site.

It makes sense. Almost zero internal IT development and maintenance costs and a direct connection with your audience.

Yeah, I thought they site was full of viruses. I haven't been on it in forever. I just get my info from here and I follow them on facebook. That's where the pictures and info on new figures is usually posted.

Always remember to buy your Hot Toys from Sideshow through the Sideshow Freaks affiliate links per Darklord Dave.

Can you order from them directly? I don't remember their site being anything but a catalog.

Back