• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom GI Joe Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I never thought I would do this, it really hurts to let this one go :monkey2, but with X-mas, my wife's b-day and our anniversary in this month, I have to sell one of my Steel Brigades. In this case, my Steel Brigade Commander custom. The figure features our fellow freak, and master GI Joe customizer, MANDO's fantastic Helmet sculpt and paint apps. He only painted 4 gold helmets, and its number on the back of the neck as such. It is on a HT TT with slim forearms (So glove with gauntlet fit better).
I just sold some other stuff on Ebay, REMOVED. I get to keep him. :yess:

picture005kdn.jpg

Hot Toys Odin body with narrow HT TT Narrow Shoulder forearms (Not slim) SOLD shipped in the US.

picture021vq.jpg

Moded Hot Toys Perseus body. Lower half has been swapped to a normal TT, body has cosmetic damage. Mostly in the crotch area, were it was swapped. Also, paint has been removed from the arms. 35.00 shipped in the US.

picture020dk.jpg

Not looking for trades. But make me an offer, you never know, I might take it. But dont be offended if I dont.

Last edited:
:lol
Sorry my brothers, but I needs the cash badly. I tried not to tap into my Joe collection. But since I sold everything else I have (except my Joes) and this is what I have left of value. I had to make the sacrifice. :monkey2

Last edited:
Sorry you are looking to get rid of this. Sure wish I had the money to get it. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks,
I don't really want to, I love this figure, but I also have the regular Brigade which I like slightly more. I'm in the process of selling some other stuff on ebay. If I can complete the money I need, before this figure sells, he is coming immediately off.

Back