SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrosi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Both the G.I.JOE team and the terrorist organization COBRA are keenly aware of the superior martial arts skills possessed by members of the ARASHIKAGE CLAN. While COBRA COMMANDER has employed the RED NINJAs from the ARASHIKAGE ninja clan, the ruthless leader formed a select group of ninjas who were completely loyal to protect him should the RED NINJAs or any opposing force ever get too close, leading to the establishment of COBRA'S BLACK DRAGON NINJAS. COBRA COMMANDER had his BLACK DRAGON NINJAS brainwashed as a precaution to ensure that his growing ranks of ARASHIKAGE never rise up against him or COBRA. Little did he know that the ninja STORM SHADOW is a master of the atsui nami a deep mind control technique, which he cunningly used on the BLACK DRAGON NINJAS to ensure their allegiance to him. Regardless of who their true master is, these ruthless ninja warriors are swift, silent, and deadly, and they pose a tremendous threat to anyone who crosses them.

The Black Dragon Ninja Sixth Scale Figure features:

Articulated Prometheus 1.1 body with over 30 points of articulation
Hand-painted portrait with sculpted fabric style mask
Fabric vest with COBRA logo
Fabric undershirt
Fabric pants
Fabric belt
Rope
Fabric forearm and shin bracers with wraps
Detailed sculpted hands,forearm and shin armor
Fabric sash with pockets
Fabric satchel
Fabric hood
Fabric neck wrap
Sculpted/fabric headband with COBRA logo
One (1) pair standing Tabi boot
One (1) pair action Tabi boot
Eleven (11) Interchangeable hands for alternate display options
Tanto knife with scabbard
Nodachi sword with scabbard
Kyoketsu-Shoge
Six (6) Hira shuriken
AK-74SU assault rifle w/ parastock and pad
Five (5) waffle magazines
AK silencer
AK sight
Waist support extendable figure stand with COBRA stand
Sideshow Exclusive: Additional hand painted scarred portrait with sculpted armor style mask for alternate display

I was "meh" on the SDCC one, but there's something about the black and EX head that's really appealing to me. I may have to bite on this...

I dunno what it is about a typical black ninja but I ordered an ex and a non.

Granted not the Destro I was hoping for but still ultra cool.
Cobra seems to be all army builder minus CC, Storm Shadow, and Firefly.

I was "meh" on the SDCC one, but there's something about the black and EX head that's really appealing to me. I may have to bite on this...

that was my thinking as well. What collector doesn't need a black ninja in his collection? And I missed out on the Crazy Owners ones a few years back, so this is perfect

did u guys check out the specs?

Chuck Norris was part of the development. Too much awesomeness.

picture.php

Back