Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Fett

Making this up as I go...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, it worked for Tom over in the Star Wars section. A simple chant brought forth a MOST IMPRESSIVE upcoming PF figure!!! BOBA FETT!!!

Now, Sideshow, Let's get started on a 12" and PF Raiders Of The Lost Ark Indiana Jones please!!! Tom is living proof that chants and threads DO make dreams come true! If you're with me (Wor-Gar, I know you are...), let's use Tom's lead and start a new chant:

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

As my Crusade(Medieval Kurgan) has brought nothing in responce from Sideshow and I know how it feels to NEED a figure, I shall support your cause and chant with you.....

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Wor-Gar said:
OMG, this is a dream thread!

I'm so in! I'm...

INNNNNNNN-DIANA JONES!

Indiana Fett -- must unite avatars! Wonder-twin powers!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Funniest thread of the day!!! INNNNNNNNNNN-DIANA JONES!!! HAHA!!!

Must. UNITE!!!!!! Wonder-twin powers -- ACTIVATE!!!!!

Oh yeah...and of course:

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Real%20Indiana%20Jones.jpg

OH, INDIANA! INDY INDY INDIANA!

Honestly Lucas just shopped out the licence last month so it will be a while, so maybe 1st qtr 07?

If so all chant

INDY!!!

Last edited:
[Marion Ravenwood]IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[/Marion Ravenwood]

EVILFACE said:
[Marion Ravenwood]IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[/Marion Ravenwood]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Last edited:
Back