Enterbay - 1:4 T-800 HD-1004 Photo Review. From Russia with Terminator love...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sined

Super Freak
Reaction score
T2HD-1004LOGO.png

Hello guys!
Sorry, I can't write a detailed version of the text review because of the language barrier but in case some of you can speak russian (post-soviet immigrants??? :wave:lol
crazy.gif
) - here you go - it's a full version with all my detailed thoughts about this new product in Enterbay's HD Masterpiece series - click here.

But here is the short version.
Outstanding likeness (both face-wise & body-proportion-wise), real leather clothes (including boots), real metal accessories (winchester, pistol, endoarm), fantastic articulation with very tight joints.

If you ask me - it's a figure right from the year 2029. If there will be no judgment day before that - I believe all major companies in the business will learn how to do products like this somewhere around that time.

For $400 shipped it's a steal (price directly from Enterbay website at this moment). Keep in mind that the figure with all the package weights a little bit more than 7 KGs, which makes international shipping around 80-100$, so actual figure price here is in the $300-325 range for the collectors from China. This is a whole new level of quality for that price. There is nothing that can be compared to this product quality-wise at that time. It's incredible how they was able to hold the price as low as, for example, Sideshow Premium Format Figures (and keep in mind that Hot Toys is getting closer & closer to $300 without shipping too) with such amount of details & unprecedented quality of materials. It must be appreciated in person. That real leather feel of the clothes & perfect fit (!!!very important!!! lose some time & pose-futz this guy right, he deserves it) & that accessories (especially the winchester, you will LOVE it)...

It's like a Cinemaquette in smaller scale, but with articulation, phenomenal likeness & 6x times cheaper if you ask me :lol

Thanks for your attention & let the pics speak louder than words.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a6.jpg

Last edited:
a23.jpg

With NECA & Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures:

a40.jpg

With Sideshow Collectibles T-800 Premium Format Figure:

a41.jpg

a38.jpg

a42.jpg

And here is some comparisons between real Arnold/Enterbay HD-1004/Hot Toys MMS117:

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_3.jpg

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON.jpg

Note about the last one - Hot Toys version cannot do that pose correct due to it's limited articulation - it can be done only with body (arms) modifications. And, of course, gotta love black t-shirt on the Enterbay version.

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_2.jpg

Last edited:
Good review and very nice photos, Sined!

There is one thing these photos can't convey...the smell that wafts out of the box when you open it. :chillpill:

Holy crap!

I don't collect Terminator stuff...but even I can see that this thing just destroyed all the other T2 figures from other companies.

Great pics dude.

Awesome photo review. The likeness in some of those shots is uncanny. Some of them look like the promo shots from the film. Mine has landed in the UK and I can't wait. Looking forward to smelling mine.

Amazing photos for an amazing figure. Nice work!
Thank you very much sir! :duff
Good review and very nice photos, Sined!

There is one thing these photos can't convey...the smell that wafts out of the box when you open it. :chillpill:
Thanks bro! And yes, you got a great note here actually - this thing deliver some smell when you open it :lol Not like threeA stuff, but there is no chance you'll miss it :lol
Holy crap!

I don't collect Terminator stuff...but even I can see that this thing just destroyed all the other T2 figures from other companies.

Great pics dude.
Thanks Sabres!
About other scaled T2-Schwarzenegger figures/statues on the market:
John Connor: Is it dead?
The Terminator: Terminated.
Awesome photo review. The likeness in some of those shots is uncanny. Some of them look like the promo shots from the film. Mine has landed in the UK and I can't wait. Looking forward to smelling mine.
Thanks mate! Good luck to you and your nose! You won't be disappointed! :)

Awesome piece! Everybody likes the HT 1/6, but I hate it. Something off with the likeness..
This one though is SPOT ON, and with that being said - I am off to order one!
Спасибо дружище, вот услужил! доклад - класс!

:wave :rock:rock:rock
Awesome piece! Everybody likes the HT 1/6, but I hate it. Something off with the likeness..
This one though is SPOT ON, and with that being said - I am off to order one!
Спасибо дружище, вот услужил! доклад - класс!
Thank you very much my friend!
About HT - 100% truth. Only very stubborn HT fanboy can tell that Hot Toys is more authentic than this one. I love & own Hot Toys 1/6 scale T2 version but it can't be compared to that Enterbay product. Not just because it's other scale, but just because it's all the way other league.
Hot Toys is a very good & interesting figure with a lot of pros, but it's more like stylization or artist interpretation of the Arnold as T-800. Enterbay's version is the most authentic mass-produced Schwarzenegger product you can get (+ SSC 1:1 T-800 bust).
I will post some comparison pics between real Arnold/Enterbay 1:4/Hot Toys 1:6 a little bit later. I have a photo set of the HT version too so it's not a big deal. Won't be hard at all.
И, конечно же, жму руку! Ты и на русском обзор прочёл? :)

Great review, I'm sold! This will be my own Christmas present^^

I just wish there wasn't a gap between the sunglasses and his nose. That bugs me a little

Back