1:2 Morgul Lord (Witch-King)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
1:2 Morgul Lord Bust (Witch-King)

I was looking at LEE'S Toy Review that came out today and saw a 1:2 Bust of The Morgul Lord (Witch-King). I wonder if he'll be shown in today's newsletter?

Last edited:
They only pictured one bust but there was a big article about SDCC. I couldn't read it and was I was too cheap to buy it.:monkey2

wookilar8 said:
They only pictured one bust but there was a big article about SDCC. I couldn't read it and was I was too cheap to buy it.:monkey2

was there much detail to it or did it just look like some black cloth on a blank bust with a crown on?

I'll say this, it looked good enough for me to buy it and I've only collected two SSC/WETA statues. One I bought (Sauron) and one I won (King Of The Dead). Thanks again, Dusty.

wookilar8 said:
I'll say this, it looked good enough for me to buy it and I've only collected two SSC/WETA statues. One I bought (Sauron) and one I won (King Of The Dead). Thanks again, Dusty.

dammit!!!.............was hoping it would suck so i could save money :lol :lol :chew

Very interesting. Due to space concerns this may have to be a line I pass on. The PF and 12 will take enough space.

Very interesting. I am not much of a bust collector, but, I am anxious to see what these look like.

Not to mention the Witch-King is my favorite LOTR bad-guy.

:cool:

tomandshell said:
No, that's smaller than a 1:1 but bigger than a 1:4 scale.

So bigger than a breadbox and smaller than the empire state building? :monkey5

Back