Will we ever get an Agent Coulson?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been watching the digital shorts and I cant help but wonder if we will ever get an Agent Coulson. Would have been great to get a head on a Truetype but I would be real happy with a licensed figure too.

I've been watching the digital shorts and I cant help but wonder if we will ever get an Agent Coulson. Would have been great to get a head on a Truetype but I would be real happy with a licensed figure too.

his shorts were digital? eww.

the sculpt from Hot Toys "New Adventures of Old Christine" line does the job.

I don't think he has a chance in hell to get a HT figure and not even a truetype. The only SHIELD member who has a chance to get a HT figure or truetype is Fury imo.

I don't think I would even pay TT prices for a Coulson headsculpt even though I do like the character.

I can see his head on a nude TrueType body. They've done lamer/less relevant character heads before. But like others, I wouldn't really have any interest. Maybe lobby Headplay to do it.

I like the character but its not one I'd buy unless I just had a bunch of extra money laying around.

Didn't want to make a new thread or anything but am i the only one who very nearly dispises Coulson.

I mean SHIELD is supposed to be a big top agency and yet they send the same balding obviously un-fit agent on all the super hero cases.

Surely there could be a bloke who looks like he can do some damage that this guy?

Didn't want to make a new thread or anything but am i the only one who very nearly dispises Coulson.

I mean SHIELD is supposed to be a big top agency and yet they send the same balding obviously un-fit agent on all the super hero cases.

Surely there could be a bloke who looks like he can do some damage that this guy?

Have you seen 'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer'??

His figure could come with gun, two packs of donuts & a bag of flour. What more could we ask for.

Back