DX 06 Jack Sparrow - OMG Photo Review - HD Pics @ P8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMG

Super Freak
Reaction score
j a c k s p a r r o w

I am speechless. Let the pics speak for itself.

2c2ed760.jpg

cde54554.jpg

a44419ce.jpg

04ca366f.jpg

69448e00.jpg

6cf70d68.jpg

9f6a6376.jpg

f5911dbc.jpg

49795198.jpg

c6c7e889.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DX 06 Jack Sparrow - OMG Photo Review (NOT READY, NO PIC)

286994ca.jpg

1373c41e.jpg

e23926fa.jpg

791677f8.jpg

051d2c2e.jpg

b191eb69.jpg

59fe3adc.jpg

aa72fe06.jpg

83bd6e9b.jpg

107c8151.jpg

Re: DX 06 Jack Sparrow - OMG Photo Review (NOT READY, NO PIC)

de6fe225.jpg

d987d968.jpg

cda98c54.jpg

bb53081e.jpg

6246fd5e.jpg

8f372ce0.jpg

72446e81.jpg

ef80aedc.jpg

b03a317b.jpg

f864ba2e.jpg

Re: DX 06 Jack Sparrow - OMG Photo Review

I'm laughing at how amazing this turned out... ____!

Crazy pics.

Amazing, sorry but...ain´t got nothing more to do say.
Your pics always give figures so much justice and kinda raise the whole outcome...

i'm late on the latest info... so is the telescope included now with every release, and not just as an exclusive?

still think both faces are flawed. i like the smirking one even less now than the serious one. fig's shoulder n torso also looks a bit bulgy in some of the pics due to the many layers of clothing, but i'm sure we can fidget that around to make it look more fitting. beautiful pics as always, omg. just wish i'm more ecstatic about the face sculpts as the people here.

i guess if i were to categorize this:

**** (near perfection)= sweeney todd, don vito, br joker, aldo, begins bruce, supes, 89 joker etc

*** (close but no cigar) = john connor bale, joker dx, alice, blade, wolvie, jack sparrow dx, etc

** (ht made these???)= indy & pretty much all the early release preds.

and i think by next year after the hype dies down and objectivity begins to set in, some of you will come to see these jack sculpts as i see them now.

Awesome pictures! this is the best figure i've seen. :clap

OMG, is the red cloth on your Jack Sparrow's forehead spoilt or something?
I seem to see glue or something sticky on the red cloth on the forehead...just curious...

I am so glad i preordered this figure it looks amazing.Thanks for the great pictures.

My God... hahaha! if I had the money, I'd probably order another one... but I'll hold off and order the Cannibal Capt. Jack. :)

Amazing fig..amazing pics. I actually liked the original smile sculpt better, but it's still fantastic.

i'm late on the latest info... so is the telescope included now with every release, and not just as an exclusive?

still think both faces are flawed. i like the smirking one even less now than the serious one. fig's shoulder n torso also looks a bit bulgy in some of the pics due to the many layers of clothing, but i'm sure we can fidget that around to make it look more fitting. beautiful pics as always, omg. just wish i'm more ecstatic about the face sculpts as the people here.

i guess if i were to categorize this:

**** (near perfection)= sweeney todd, don vito, br joker, aldo, begins bruce, supes, 89 joker etc

*** (close but no cigar) = john connor bale, joker dx, alice, blade, wolvie, jack sparrow dx, etc

** (ht made these???)= indy & pretty much all the early release preds.

and i think by next year after the hype dies down and objectivity begins to set in, some of you will come to see these jack sculpts as i see them now.

Can't take this post seriously when T2 T800 and T1000 don't make the list, let alone the **** rating

Can't take this post seriously when T2 T800 and T1000 don't make the list, let alone the **** rating

maybe they were a part of the etc. I think the list was more to make the point that cr' considers Jack a 'second tier' sculpt rather than the masterpiece that most others consider it to be.

It's not just the sculpts, though. The intricacy of the costume and tailoring and the little attentions to detail on every tiny accessory and such makes this thing a definite contender for best figure of the year.

Regarding the laughing sculpt, i think i like enterbay's more and i also think i like the original smiling head more (he looks happier in that one).

But other than this, flawless, turned out amazing!

i don't see the point of joining you in your point of view but i understand your frustration.

this turned out great and i'm excited! but that smiling sculpt is staying in the box. i wish they didn't have to change the smiling proto. still, i'd be crazy to pass on the Jack!

OMGs pics are always awesome.

Nice pics... I'll have my full review up on Mikes site later today... he is an AMAZING figure!

Back