• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tiny Eli's Moving Sale (SS/HT/PCS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiny Eli

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm moving this month and decided instead of hauling all these boxes with me, I'll clear room and focus my collection a bit since it's all over the place and I've slowly joined the PF cloth haters. Prices are shipped within the continental USA (via UPS or USPS with insurance) and the buyer covers paypal fees. My ebay handle is tiny_eli.

UPDATE: I kind of let this go to the wayside with my thesis writing, holidays, and Skyrim. I need to move by Wednesday so these will either be shipped to fellow collector's or to my brother's house by then. Since my move is so close I am looking to sell only to the continental USA. Sorry about that.

My wants list (must be in conjunction with a trade from my sale list):
Hard Hero Red Sonja,
Bowen Designs Wrecking Crew MB set and Thor Classic Museum FS.

SS Conan PF Ex (includes art box and SS brown shipper): $275->$235
Felt on back of statue coming off is the only issue I saw.

IMG_0051.jpg

SS Captain America PF Ex (includes art box and SS brown shipper): $850->$800
Low number 8. There is a small rub on the cloth on his stomach and there is a clean break on a girder that attaches to the base.

IMG_0076-1.jpg

IMG_0077-1.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

SS Thor Vs Loki Dio (includes art box and SS brown shipper): $200->$165
Ordered direct from SS, inspected, and put back in box.

SS Hulk Comiquette Ex (includes art box and SS brown shipper): $450->$425
Ordered direct from SS, inspected, and put back in box.

PCS Mecha Zangief (includes art box and SS brown shipper): $475->$430
Received unopened, checked, and put back in box.

PCS Cammy Ex (includes art box and SS brown shipper): $400->$355
Ap statue received from SS. Glue has come undone on statue. COA has two slight creases. I should also mention that the SS shipper isn't the normal one SS uses. It is a box that the statue lays horizontal instead of vertical and it doesn't have the normal info on the side.

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

PCS Felicia (includes art box and NO SS brown shipper): $250->$220
Inspected and put back in box.

IMG_0054-1.jpg

HT Joker DX: SOLD
SS Overthrown Ex: SOLD
PCS Morrigan: SOLD
HT Dutch Ex: SOLD
HT Bank Robber Joker: SOLD
Medicom Raiden: SOLD

Last edited:
Barely still morning bump.

I'm in the market for a Patient Zero PF Ex and a Hard Hero Red Sonja so we can work a deal with the above items.

I am open to shipping internationally. I would need some help from the buyer to make sure I go through the correct steps for shipping to their country via USPS. Of course, the price for the item will change to some reduced price plus the cost of actually shipping the item. I would also probably ask that the payment be sent as a gift via paypal to discourage the possibility of fraud.

Back