Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow Dooley

Freaked Out
Reaction score
CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Hey Freaks-

As some of you may know my company SHRUNKEN HEAD STUDIOS acquired the licensing rights for CREEPSHOW! A milestone achievement IMO. I couldn't of done it without all the support from fans, family and time spent working at Sideshow! I really enjoyed my time over there and got to learn a lot. An education with a paycheck is a great thing!

And now I get to take all of that and put it into this project.... CREEPSHOW! I'll have some pics up soon. The website is going to go through an overhaul. Gotta make some updated changes for all this new stuff!!! Keep dropping by, sign-up on the mailing list ( there will be contests ) and add SHS on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrunken-Head-Studios/110755638984490

And now I'm off to complete the first figure!

Thanks again!!!!
Dooley

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

no rush but.............:whip.....get on it.............:monkey3

fluffy/crate first..........:pray:

Hey Freaks-

As some of you may know my company SHRUNKEN HEAD STUDIOS acquired the licensing rights for CREEPSHOW! A milestone achievement IMO. I couldn't of done it without all the support from fans, family and time spent working at Sideshow! I really enjoyed my time over there and got to learn a lot. An education with a paycheck is a great thing!

And now I get to take all of that and put it into this project.... CREEPSHOW! I'll have some pics up soon. The website is going to go through an overhaul. Gotta make some updated changes for all this new stuff!!! Keep dropping by, sign-up on the mailing list ( there will be contests ) and add SHS on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrunken-Head-Studios/110755638984490

And now I'm off to complete the first figure!

Thanks again!!!!
Dooley

:rock :rock :rock

Cool! Can't wait to see what you'll do with this license. Look forward to an update. :rock

This is fantastic news. I am more than happy to give my money to another company making quality products. Hurry it up, as I'm ready to buy now!

Back