Mabuhay!!! Shiroamada a newbie on the block

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiroamada

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Shiroamada here from the Philippines. I collect toys that appeals to me and what my budget permits like Soul Of Chogokin, Street Fighter, Dragon Ball Z Movie figures, Gundam MG kits and most recently 1/6 scale action figures from Hot Toys particularly Iron Man & Predators.

It is a big honor to be granted access and become a part of this big community of toy collectors. I sincerely hope that the community would continue to share and update our fellow collectors (especially greenhorns like me) to get the necessary survival kit and avoid getting tricked by malicious bootleg sellers. I was able to browse some of the threads here in particular the Marvel 1/6 Hot Toys figures and it pays to know that there are bootlegs or fake figures that made it into the open market. Sadly, there are victims involved.

Thank you mods and kudos to all the members.

Peace & Cheers!

Welcome to the boards Shiro!

Your head will spin with the amount of 1/6 figures you'll see here, ranging from Hot Toys & other companies to the jaw dropping customs that some of the boardies here make. Enjoy. :wink1:

Hi, Mabuhay! I'm a newbie also, welcome to this very nice webforum.

Back