Threezero Tyrion, Asmus Bilbo and more for pre-order!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted!!!

The_One is a friend of mine and a genuine great guy.

He pops round for coffee regularly and we often trade, sell and buy figs from each other and have a good chat about collectibles.

Hot Toys DX Keaton pre-ordered m8 :)

First Class Dealer & All Around Great Guy here folks, Order with out Hesitation. :wave

One of the best dealers and friend boys & gals !!!!!

The_One is a friend of mine and a genuine great guy.

He pops round for coffee regularly and we often trade, sell and buy figs from each other and have a good chat about collectibles.

Hot Toys DX Keaton pre-ordered m8 :)

First Class Dealer & All Around Great Guy here folks, Order with out Hesitation. :wave

Thanks guys......... Means a lot!! :duff

Great guy to deal with! Congrats on the site - hopefully i'll get an order in with you at some point in 2012 :wave

Goodluck with the sales of the Chrysler Eagle m8 it looks amazing: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101685&page=4

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted!!! 6 Days for shipping Reeves!!

Anyone?? :wave

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted!!! 5 Days for shipping Reeves!!

Just a couple of days for Reeves!!

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted!!! Couple of Days for shipping Reeves!!

Small delay on Reeves, now shipping Monday 14/11/11

Secured a few more Keaton Batman Figures

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted!!! Couple of Days for shipping Reeves!!

Reeves Superman now being shipped a few left! :peace

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted!!! Reeves Superman Ready!

Just done my first deal with TGTB&TR :)

Ordered myself a lovely looking Jack Sparrow DX for an awesome price :yess::yess:

Been an absolute pleasure to deal with & anybody looking for figures in the UK should give them a shout.

Now I've just got to sort the payment out & then the waiting begins :impatient::impatient:

Thanks again buddy

Neil

Ordered myself a lovely looking Jack Sparrow DX for an awesome price :yess::yess:

Been an absolute pleasure to deal with & anybody looking for figures in the UK should give them a shout.

Now I've just got to sort the payment out & then the waiting begins :impatient::impatient:

Thanks again buddy

Neil

:lol

Your welcome mate! Anytime :1-1:

Thanks again buddy

Neil

Your Sparrow Cometh!!! :lol

:duff

Back