Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjamiex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally :D:D:D

Please go here for purchase info and pictures:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...1_PredatorStatue&utm_campaign=facebook_102411

Joining Sideshow's show-stopping line of Predator collectibles is the Predator Statue, commemorating the first glimpse of the fearsome hunter from the classic 1987 film. Each piece measures approximately 20 inches tall and is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Presented here in approximately 1:5 scale, featuring the signature Plasma Cannon and a human skull accessory, the Predator Statue is the perfect addition to any Predator legacy display.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sideshow Predator PF Statue

This one is really awesome. If I had the additional funds I'd be all over this.

I really wanna like this but I don't know:dunno Something is making me not put in my PO right now

Why Sideshow are you making my family and I eat nothing but Ramen and chicken nuggets? Why? Oh yeah...because every friggin' thing I've ever wanted for my collection has come out in the past year!! Time to cancel something to get this I guess.....:thud:

He is missing his spinal cord trophy on his back... i hope sideshow corrects that. Aside from that its awesome!

Agreed.. but its 2nd quarter 2012 so start saving now :D:lol

Given that HT is announcing a ton of stuff and we haven't seen the lion's share of the SSC DC items which will probably all hit in Q2, like I said it'll have to be a pass.

His head looks too small somehow. Also, not a PF, but a 1/5 scale statue (slightly larger than a 1/6th scale figure).

His head looks too small somehow. Also, not a PF, but a 1/5 scale statue (slightly larger than a 1/6th scale figure).

I was just going to say that. Still very big though. I got to work on one, and these tower over 1/6 figures.

Jeff Yagher is killing it on these amazing sculpts, and Mike Najera did a great paint up on this one.

EX Ordered.

good:
- epic pose/statue
- exclusive has both bloody skull and unmask head
- $300

bad:
- NO ES ON EX WITH NRD!!! WTF SS!! This is really getting old.

1/5 scale doesnt bother me at all, i actually prefer around 20" height.

Good starting piece, lets see what's next.

Perhaps I will get flack for this, but I actually like the pose on this more than the one on the 1/4 maquette. I still love having that one in my collection, however.

EX Ordered.

good:
- epic pose/statue
- exclusive has both bloody skull and unmask head
- $300

bad:
- NO ES ON EX WITH NRD!!! WTF SS!! This is really getting old.

1/5 scale doesnt bother me at all, i actually prefer around 20" height.

Good starting piece, lets see what's next.

Why does the regular show the pic for the unmasked head if that is supposed to be for the exclusive

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=200170&ref=home&new&preorder

Back