Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
First pic of the coming Batcave as part of the DC Lego line-up...

6244476976_d78d400e29_o.jpg

I gotta say, my inner geek is going mad, i think this looks awesome, the Bat-Phone!!!!, Gear Vault, Bat-Computer, Red Robin, Cage, it just looks cool & fun :D

A Lego 1960's Adam West Batcave would look so cool.

Last edited:
Re: Lego DC 2012...

I am stoked about this, because it's BATMAN.

But I like the old Batcave better, because it's bigger and it feels more like the Batcave.

This one feels like it's just a small section of the Batcave.

What I'm gonna do is to combine the new set and my old set and make my LEGO Batcave super massive !!!!!

Looks awesome. I hate to be ultranerdy here but that's not Red Robin but the Tim Drake Robin incarnation before he abandoned that particular look:

Robin.jpg

I am stoked about this, because it's BATMAN.

But I like the old Batcave better, because it's bigger and it feels more like the Batcave.

This one feels like it's just a small section of the Batcave.

What I'm gonna do is to combine the new set and my old set and make my LEGO Batcave super massive !!!!!

It seems that with Lego, they come with great minifugres and great individual compentents, but they lack more now than ever on size, substance and a joint design.

Looks awesome. I hate to be ultranerdy here but that's not Red Robin but the Tim Drake Robin incarnation before he abandoned that particular look

I don't follow batman loads, but i meant Tim Drake Robin, i know the difference between the robins... Mostly.

Dang! I didn't realize what the original sets were going for! :google

I really picked a bad line to pass on it looks like! :lol

We just got the Lego Batman game for the Wii and now the kids want some of them. That is not going to happen until this comes out.

I just talked to a sales person at my local Lego store and he told me the DC Universe Lego is expected to arrive around New Years! :rock

I'm glad the Lego Batman line isn't discontinued anymore. :clap:clap:clap

The only Lego Batman sets I own are 7888 Joker's Ice Cream Surprise with Tumbler and 7784 Ultimate Collector's Batmobile. Glad I bought them years ago for retail price... the asking price now on those are ridiculous :|.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get the Batcave cause like others I think the original one had a better design... Anyone getting the other ones?

6858 Catwoman Catcycle City Chase
6863 Batwing Battle over Gotham City
6864 Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase

I'd be interested in the Batwing and Batmobile sets. Not too keen on the Catwoman purple motorcycle thingy though. :monkey2

I just talked to a sales person at my local Lego store and he told me the DC Universe Lego is expected to arrive around New Years! :rock

Nice thanks!
I got a Lego Death Star I got to sell to first

I'm really glad these are getting made again. I wanted to get Lego Batman for my son, so the timing is perfect.

Can't believe what some of the old ones go for on eBay, crazy.

Really they are out right now O_O!?

Toys R Us likes to mark up their lego prices though...which is a real shame. So even if they offer B1G1 50% off or whatever you're not saving much lol.

For an example I saw a lego set at Costco for $79.99 and TRU has it for $109.99 :/ yuck...

I don't know if you guys should bother going down to TRU :/ I just went an hour ago and they didn't have beans lol.

Back