• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want your HT War Machine modded with decals and weathering? $50 NEW PICS pg. 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsokyra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow Freaks...

My customized War Machine drew a lot of feedback and interest, so I thought I would offer up my services to the Freak community...If anyone has a WM that they want customized with decals and/or weathering, I'd be willing to offer my services.
I need to find out how much interest there is before I order the decals from the original designer, as they are only available in bulk at this time.
The weathering can be custom ordered to be less or more than the pics of mine below, according to your tatses and what look you're going for.
I can provide a quick turnaround time for the weathering, however to apply the decals correctly involves a step by step process that will most likely take a week per figure.
After discussing it with several forum members, I have decided that I will charge $40 for the decals and decal application, $20 for the weathering, or $50 for both. (Buyer to pay shipping fees both ways)

Please leave a comment or send me a PM if you're interested!

1a.jpg

1c.jpg

1d.jpg

1g.jpg

1h.jpg

1j.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys War Machine w/BD and accurate AF decals!!

Holy crap that's a beautiful repaint! That's got to be tough to part with.

Re: FS: Hot Toys War Machine w/BD and accurate AF decals!!

while I dont collect Hot Toys, this WM looks Bad A$$

Re: FS: HOT TOYS WAR MACHINE w/battle damage and accurate AF decals!!

Bump it, bump it, bump, bump it up!

Re: FS: HOT TOYS WAR MACHINE w/battle damage and accurate AF decals!!

Bump day...and some more pics :)

m1.jpg

m6.jpg

m8.jpg

m5.jpg

Re: FS: HOT TOYS WAR MACHINE w/battle damage and accurate AF decals!! (New pics 10/26

Thursday bump :)

Re: FS: HOT TOYS WAR MACHINE w/battle damage and accurate AF decals!! (New pics 10/26

Friday bumparoo!

Saturday late night bump.

Re: I will customize YOUR War Machine with decals and weathering!!

depending on price, I might be interested : )

Back