Slow time in the Joe forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProgMatinee

circlesendwheretheybegin
Reaction score
Why is this section so slow? Lack of new release? Hurry and get Hawk and Viper to us SSC!

We need a contest or something. I'm working on a special custom right now. If it stays slow I'll post some WIPs but I prefer to show the finished product.

I think the next Joe will be SnowJob and wont be shown till the 12 days of Christmas and just maybe Destro will be the Cobra shown with him.

I doubt we'll see anything for Spook since we just got Crimson Guard.

Four figures a year from here on out, right? One more reason to be grumpy about Legendary Scale Crap.

Stop making useless junk that is not Cobras and Joes. :gah:

snowjob? really?

I'm expecting the next one to be the aquatic joe sideshow promised several months back.

They did also say they are going into the more Unique Joes upcoming...Snow Job has been in development for like 2 years now

Being Christmas is around the corner, the holidays, & a winter (arctic) theme would be appropriate for SNOW JOB.

Then again . . . maybe the original "commando" version of SNAKE EYES with Timber with a winter jacket if going with the spirit & theme of the first animated GI JOE mini-series where SNAKE EYES, SCARLETT, TRIPWIRE, & SNOW JOB (IIRC) were in the mine/tunnel being ambushed by SNAKE armor units and how SNAKE EYES first met Timber after his escape from the mine/tunnel? Yeah . . . this is going on a limb.

For all we know . . . IF SNOW JOB is the Christmas GI JOE offering then a SNOW SERPENT would be a counter-point from the COBRA if following the desert theme with DUSTY & the COBRA DESERT SNIPER & OFFICER.

I could see Snow Serpent aswell...though,if Sideshow sticks to their word...Destro is scheduled for late 2011,early 2012 reveal.

Would like to see the BAroness pf of for order soon...when showing the video she looked nearly complete.

Being Christmas is around the corner, the holidays, & a winter (arctic) theme would be appropriate for SNOW JOB.

Then again . . . maybe the original "commando" version of SNAKE EYES with Timber with a winter jacket if going with the spirit & theme of the first animated GI JOE mini-series where SNAKE EYES, SCARLETT, TRIPWIRE, & SNOW JOB (IIRC) were in the mine/tunnel being ambushed by SNAKE armor units and how SNAKE EYES first met Timber after his escape from the mine/tunnel? Yeah . . . this is going on a limb.

For all we know . . . IF SNOW JOB is the Christmas GI JOE offering then a SNOW SERPENT would be a counter-point from the COBRA if following the desert theme with DUSTY & the COBRA DESERT SNIPER & OFFICER.

Not necessarily, with Dusty they could have given us a Desert Scorpion, instead of a re-paint. I think SS will just do another repaint, snow Cobra whatever. I hope Im wrong though.

snowjob? really?

I'm expecting the next one to be the aquatic joe sideshow promised several months back.

They did also say they are going into the more Unique Joes upcoming...Snow Job has been in development for like 2 years now

Guess we can refer to this period as "the dark times".....

Would love to see Snow Job announced during the Christmas event.

Snow Job for Black and White Friday!!

Yup, this was one of my Ask Sideshow questions that was answered way back in 2009. Sideshow said Snow Job was on the way...

my personal "joe wish-list"

Wetsuit
Deep Six
Shipwreck
General Colton
Tunnel Rat
Sargent Slaughter
Cobra Eels
Sci-Fi
Snowjob
Tomax and Xamot

it would also be nice to get s peek at the new female body

Ice Viper is pretty much a Sideshow Cobra Officer variant.

I welcome Snowjob, Shipwreck, Spirit, Lowlight, but we need the major players:
Scarlet
Lady Jaye
Roadblock
Gung Ho
Destro
Baroness

Oh, and since Viper, Zartan, Rock N' Roll, and Crimson Guard are set for 2012, guess we're focusing on the 2013 wishlist.

Woould like to see any news from SSC. They are squandering the great momentum this line had. I personally wish they'd hold reveals/announcements until closer to release. Don't know if that's good business but just my .02

We got spoiled by the first quarter of 2011 where there was a Joe pre-order / tease every week in the Newsletter.

Unfortunately, had the Viper and Hawk shipped as originally scheduled (September and November, respectively) it wouldn't seem so slow.

Ice Viper is pretty much a Sideshow Cobra Officer variant. I welcome Snowjob, Shipwreck, Spirit, Lowlight, but we need the major players:
Scarlet
Lady Jaye
Roadblock
Gung Ho
Destro
Baroness

Oh, and since Viper, Zartan, Rock N' Roll, and Crimson Guard are set for 2012, guess we're focusing on the 2013 wishlist.

Not really.
87iceviperl.jpg

Back