Batman: Arkham City - No Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CultofSkaro

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since the other topic is now suddenly encouraging spoilers, despite the game only being out in one region, here's a topic for anyone who doesn't live in America, or simply isn't getting the game yet, to discuss the game without it being ruined. Still, with two topics for spoilers/no spoilers, everyone should be happy. :)

I do question the logic of being uptight about 'spoilers' that Rocksteady released themselves, then suddenly allowing actual proper spoilers to be posted, but meh.

So anyway, my preordered collectors edition should arrive on Friday. Exciting stuff.

I agree with the whole spoiler thing, and find it hilarious about the other thread when the moderators where 100% lockdown mode in the Gears of War 3 thread.

I'm picking up my regular edition from BB tonight on my way home from work, and my buddy in Australia is getting my Steelbook ready to be shipped out by Thursday (He's hosting a group buy on another forum).

Some people just go overboard on trying to ruin an experience for themselves by reading every little thing.

Good idea on making this thread CultofSkaro!!

yes - thanks for the no spoiler thread! Will be getting this in the mail from Amazon today and have been able to avoid spoilers up to this point. It's going to be a long night!!

Leave it to Best Buy to give a Robin code that doesn't work..................:gah:

I just got home and my code didn't work when I entered it. Has anyone had success with the Best Buy codes? Is it possible they haven't activated them yet?

I wont get to try mine out until Saturday to see if it works.:(

I was told any of the weapons you have from the first one built up should move over. Not sure on that since I don't have my save file from the first game, and I have all the weapon you're allowed to start with. Also I don't see if you can make things more powerful but it was late so I might have missed something.

I was told any of the weapons you have from the first one built up should move over. Not sure on that since I don't have my save file from the first game, and I have all the weapon you're allowed to start with. Also I don't see if you can make things more powerful but it was late so I might have missed something.

I had fully maxed out batman on my previous save and it doesn't look like anything transferred over.

And my buddy got the PS3 Robin code to work...so it's just xbox

Well, that makes me feel better it didn't move over then. :lol Was pissed at myself for not having my save file.

Has it started working yet? If not you might go back to best buy and let them know.

If anyone wants to trade DLC codes for a Batman Beyond skin, let me know. I'm on the 360, but can get Batman Beyond codes for PS3 as well.

I had fully maxed out batman on my previous save and it doesn't look like anything transferred over.

And my buddy got the PS3 Robin code to work...so it's just xbox

Yeah, I just did some looking around and it appears none of the Best Buy codes for Xbox are working yet. Hopefully it'll be straightened out soon.

My game is done installing to the HD. Going to go eat lunch and then start the game. :yess:

I tried my code again and it works now. I was prompted to download an update when I went to play the game but I'm not sure if the update I downloaded had anything to do with my being able to use the code now or not.

Mine is working now too, but I entered it on the Xbox website (so I don't have to enter the code using a controller).

I've been playing for HOURS and I feel I've only begun to scratch the surface of this game. Not even very far into the story! :horror

But did anyone that got the collectors edition not get the 4 collectors cards that were supposed to be included? Not the DLC ones, but playing card type cards.

Back