The next Grey Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The newsletter says next week the newsletter will feature an EXTREMELY limited Universal Monster item. Could this end up as the next grey Hulk? I just hope it is a black and white 1:1 bust and not a new 1/6 monster figure. While I'd like a new figure, I don't want it to be a pain to get.

I doubt it's a 1:6 figure.

It could be a Silver Screen Edition 1:1 Dracula bust with a CAPE AND MEDALLION! CAPE AND MEDALLION!! CAPE AND MEDALLION!!!

Nah.

ygor_bnnr.jpg

No sniveling that we didn't warn you in advance!

That was funny!

It's going to be IN STOCK, so make sure that your wallets are ready to take an immediate hit and snag one of the 50 Creature From the Black Lagoon PFs...

Why, oh why, does Sideshow do things like this? Just over two weeks before Comic Con and everyone is trying to pay for SDCC exclusives and save money if they are going, and we get deluged with product shipping all at once! Then, on top of that, they decide NOW would be a great time to release an in-stock, extremely limited product!!

Sideshow, for the love of Pete, please consider your collectors and everything that is shipping when you consider pulling stunts like this!! :mad:

And yes, that is all it is... a stunt!!! There is absolutely no need to do something like this when it obviously has been in production for several months and could easily have been a preorder!!! :tap

Could be the Bela Bust extremely limited with CAPE AND MEDALLION! CAPE AND MEDALLION!! CAPE AND MEDALLION!!!
OMG

Yeah I jumped the gun. You are right Lonnie. It must be in the warehouse now. At least the newsletter subscribers will get first pop at this before any Con crowd.

If it is an in stock item...it cannot be a Lugosi Dracula 1;1 bust with CAPE AND MEDALLION. My guess is that it is a Silver Screen Ardeth Bey 1:1 bust limited to 25 pieces or less. Not that I have any inside info. or anything...cause I don't. If its a new PF or something that I really want I better be able to get me one. If this turns into a limited to only 10 pieces kinda thing, I will be disturbed. Jus' sayin'.

tomandshell said:
...snag one of the 50 Creature From the Black Lagoon PFs...

I will be on vacation next week away from any technology so if this super special limited item has anything to do with the Creature from the Black Lagoon or Lord of the Rings for that matter, I will have my pitchfork and torch ready to dish out some vengence. :emperor

Fritz said:
I will be on vacation next week away from any technology so if this super special limited item has anything to do with the Creature from the Black Lagoon or Lord of the Rings for that matter, I will have my pitchfork and torch ready to dish out some vengence. :emperor

It's definitely not LOTR, it's a Universal Monster item. And since it's in stock, it will be a variation on an existing/recently shipped item. I think that Anton has the best guess with a B&W version of the Ardeth bust.

I was really hoping they would not do Silver Screen versions of the 1:1 busts! I can't imagine it can be anything else, but it just doesn't make sense on an item this expensive that was pretty limited already... :confused: I hope it isn't, but then, it would be something that hasn't been released and that would be even worse!

...and I still can't see the reason for doing this to their collector base! :rolleyes:

lcummins said:
Why, oh why, does Sideshow do things like this? Just over two weeks before Comic Con and everyone is trying to pay for SDCC exclusives and save money if they are going, and we get deluged with product shipping all at once! Then, on top of that, they decide NOW would be a great time to release an in-stock, extremely limited product!!

Sideshow, for the love of Pete, please consider your collectors and everything that is shipping when you consider pulling stunts like this!! :mad:

And yes, that is all it is... a stunt!!! There is absolutely no need to do something like this when it obviously has been in production for several months and could easily have been a preorder!!! :tap

I couldn't agree more Lonnie.:confused:

I might have to cancel a few things to pick up this "item" if it's something I want. If SS would of just done this at a different time I probably would of bought both items. Now it looks like I'll have to "pick and choose" what I want.

Bonehead15 said:
I couldn't agree more Lonnie.:confused:

I might have to cancel a few things to pick up this "item" if it's something I want. If SS would of just done this at a different time I probably would of bought both items. Now it looks like I'll have to "pick and choose" what I want.

Yeah, me too! I was already struggling to pay for the SDCC exclusives, have money to pay for SDCC itself, pay for existing pre-orders that are shipping and paying for already shipped stuff, I didn't need an in-stock limited item that I either have to get when released or risk missing it! It boggles the mind...

What about a silver screen edition of the Invisable Man 1/6? I think he is one of the few originals (ie not a frankenstein variant, etc.) that hasn't been made in black and white. The Metaluna Mutant too.

Buttmunch said:
What about a silver screen edition of the Invisable Man 1/6? I think he is one of the few originals (ie not a frankenstein variant, etc.) that hasn't been made in black and white. The Metaluna Mutant too.
The Mummy doesn't have a 12" silver screen edition either. And the Metaluna Mutant doesn't need to be in b/w, since THIS ISLAND EARTH was shot in color.

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
The Mummy doesn't have a 12" silver screen edition either. And the Metaluna Mutant doesn't need to be in b/w, since THIS ISLAND EARTH was shot in color.

I forgot about the Invisible Man and the Metaluna Mutant! As far as the Mutant goes, he was released in a Silver Screen Edition for both the Little Big Head series and the 8" series, so there is no reason they wouldn't do a 12" SSE version.

What about the Bride? She doesnt have SSE either. I hope this isnt something I want. Im going to be on vacation next week.

lcummins said:
I forgot about the Invisible Man and the Metaluna Mutant! As far as the Mutant goes, he was released in a Silver Screen Edition for both the Little Big Head series and the 8" series, so there is no reason they wouldn't do a 12" SSE version.

I assume 12" figures cost more to make and sell, so making an innacurate figure of a character who never appeared that way on film, wouldn't be very wise, especially when there are more characters who deserve the SSE treatment.

Back