Psimun shelf update 19/2/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psimun

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty new too this.
I managed to put this together, with the wealth of advice on this awesome forum. Thanks too all that contribute..
Not quite finished yet with this cabinet, gonna hide the led strip lights with a matching timber fascia.
cabinet - ikea besta with tombo doors
led strip lights - barlighting.com
will update once the fascias are in. You'll notice the blank shelves poised ready for Emperor Palps PF, Aliens warrior maquette and the latest Lara PF...only started collecting about 6 months ago and am well and truly addicted:slap

Last edited:
Re: Newby setup

WHOA six months... mate thats pretty big collection you got in a short time. You seem to be completely addicted :lol:lol:lol

WHOA six months... mate thats pretty big collection you got in a short time. You seem to be completely addicted :lol:lol:lol

Yeh I know. Addicted to those cult movies I grow up with.
Mostly sci fi with indy thrown in. Just love the original 3
When I started, there was just so much stuff out there that was hard to resist....:)

A very classy display that you have built, keep us updated as i love to watch people collection grow and change :hi5:

For sure. Lots of preorders simmering away. But will need more display area soon like others. More Bestas? Maybe

I will be needing alternatives for my scout trooper with speeder bike
and the Amp suit, as they don't fit in the Besta. I've got the map room on order, but I don't think it will fit either

Very nice setup. it's good to have the foresight with the lighted shelves. Looks great, nice collection so far, and welcome!

Back